Blairon's Interlude

This chapter is really short but I am currently really obsessed with Blairon so here goes nothing :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They aren’t going to last another week before they’re at least fucking.” Ron said, his face nuzzled into Blaise’s neck as he cuddled close, drawing little patterns on Blaise’s chest with his fingertips.

Blaise laughed and shook his head. “Don’t be so crass, love.” Blaise purred, kissing Ron’s temple through his red hair. “But I think it’ll take longer.”

Ron frowned, pouting a little. “Why do you think that? The air around them practically SCREAMS sexual tension. I’m surprised that they haven’t gotten together already. They’ve been living with each other for several months now!”

“Because they are both oblivious idiots. How long have we been together?” Blaise said with a laugh. “We’ve hidden it from them for MONTHS. They’re both so damn oblivious. I mean… it won’t be easy to hide much longer.” He intertwined their fingers, Ron’s ring sparkled on his finger. “But they both have no idea of their feelings for each other. Well, Draco knows about his feelings but not the extent of them. And from what I’ve been told, Potter doesn’t know anything about how he feels for Draco.”

“They’ll figure it out eventually.” Ron said with a sigh and a little yawn. “Ferret will drive him insane sometime soon.”

Blaise frowned and poked him. “Don’t call him that.”

“Why? Harry calls him that.”

“Harry can call Draco whatever he chooses to. They live together.”

“Does this mean that I can call you whatever I want?” Ron was teasing, a playful little smile on his face.

Blaise rolled his eyes and kissed his forehead. “We don’t live together, hun. But yeah, you can call me whatever you want.”

Ron smirked and moved quickly, bringing himself up to straddle Blaise’s waist, looking down at him. “Good.”