St. Mungos

Hey everyone! So, I was rereading the book to try and find some errors and I found out that for some people the quotations marks weren't showing up? Anyways, I'm just going to republish this chapter and hope it works.

---------------------------------------

"The healer said that there wasnt a sign of rape. That asshole was just messing with us. But he's hurt." Harry said softly. Pansy, Hermione, Blaise, and Ron were all in the waiting room with him. Other than a little old lady in the corner who was snoozing as the blanket in her lap magically knit itself, the group was completely alone.

"Thats just sick." Ron made a face and shuddered. "Why would anyone DO something like that?"

Blaise was silent but he practically radiated anger. Everyone pretended not to notice (except Harry who was too stressed out to notice) that Ron was holding Blaises hand.

"The note was obviously aimed to piss you off." Pansy said softly. "Whoever did this knew that Draco wasnt going to be awake for a while. If you hadnt found him, he wouldve probably died from his injuries." The ravenette was worriedly playing with the end of her long braid. "Whoever it was, they obviously wouldnt have minded if Draco died."

"The handwriting is the same." Hermione had finally spoken up. She had been sitting in the corner for the past hour or so, examining the notes. "Even the color of the ink is the same. Whoever wrote the letter in Teddy's room was the person that did this to Draco."

"That's pretty obvious though, honey." Pansy said softly, sitting down next to her and burying her face in her hands.

"I know, but this means we have the initials of the person who did this. We know three things so far. One, this person was most likely at Hogwarts during our second year. Two, their initials are DW. And three, they are a death eater." Hermione crossed her arms and stood. "We should wait until Draco is awake to ask him about what happened and what he remembers. But Blaise, Pans even though you guys didnt want to become death eaters, your families were some of the most high ranking and well known death eaters. You two must've heard something about this person."

"Mione" Ron said softly.

"But right now we should focus on Draco. Did the nurse say anything else about his condition?" Pansy asked, looking up at Harry from where she was sitting.

Hermione went over to reassure her wife, holding her hand and letting Pansy nuzzle up close to her.

"Well she said that we should be allowed to visit him soon, once he wakes up again. We will have to be very careful because he'll be really sensitive to loud noises. And she said that we have to stay calm if if some things are... not expected." Harry started to pace, worriedly twisting the hem of his shirt in his fingers. "Apparently he's in stable condition and they were able to fix most of his injuries. The needle marks that I saw... they don't know what was injected in him but they seem to have figured out the effects. But for some reason, Draco told them not to tell us what they are. Also the word on his wrist was healed but there was some sort of poison on the blade that caused that cut. Its going to scar."

Ron gave Harry an awkward little smile. "He'll be fine, Harry. I mean, hes made it this far."

Blaise squeezed Rons hand thankfully before he finally let go and went over to sit with Pansy, rubbing his friends arm as she cuddled close to Hermione and sighed. Neither Slytherin allowed themselves to cry.

"We all know that not all of the death eaters are rounded up yet. Especially after what happened with Mrs. Tonks. But I didn't think something like this would happen. Not to Draco. I mean, he was always better at acting than you and I were." Pansy looked to Blaise, her brown eyes showing just how exhausted and heartbroken she was over the news of her friend. "I thought that everyone would've bought his story."

"Group for Mr. Malfoy?" A young male healer called them from the doorway. "We have some news."

Harry was the first one over, followed by the rest of the gold and silver trios. "Is it good or bad?" He asked the healer, not able to keep the worry and anxiety from creeping into his voice.

"Mr. Malfoy is recovering well. All of his injuries have been healed but as you know, the wound on his wrist is going to be scarred. As for the puncture marks, we still have no idea what was injected. However, we tested for several different types of infections including many muggle infections. The tests for all magical infections came back negative including the lycanthropy infection and vampire venom except for one."

Everyone winced seemingly in unison, especially Harry, Blaise, and Pansy.

"He asked for you not to see him but he is ready to be discharged and he cannot leave without someone with him. Its hospital policy." The healer said with a sigh. "All of you may come into the room but as I said, make sure to keep your voice down." The healer didnt say anymore, leading them down the hall.

The five were led down a long hallway until they reached room number eighteen.

"Which test came up negative?" Pansy asked, worriedly playing with the ends of her hair.

The medic turned to her with a grim look. "I think you should look for yourself before we explain. The only reason we tested Mr. Malfoy before his symptoms started showing was because of his family. He comes from a very old pureblood line, as you know, which may explain his new condition. He is nineteen years old, right?"

"He turned twenty a few months ago." Harry corrected, impatiently waiting to see his housemate. His heart fluttered nervously, wanting to make sure Draco was okay. All five were startled by the very loud and obviously cranky voice on the other side of the door.

"I don't need a fucking pain injection! Get that muggle shit away from me!"

Pansy and Blaise looked at each other like, holy shit, hes PISSED. Harry even paled a little, knowing that tone meant a fight was about to happen. And whoever Draco was fighting with wasn't going to win. He knew that from experience. Fighting with Draco Malfoy was like arguing with a brick wall.

The door opened revealing a frazzled looking healer holding a haphazardly capped needle with a syringe full of a brownish-yellow liquid. She hurried off down the hall, almost in tears.

The other medic caught the door before it could fully close, letting the five into the room. Hermione gasped and grabbed onto Pansys arm. The Slytherin girl went pale with shock. Harry practically pushed Blaise and Ron aside so he could get into the room and dropped the note instantly.

"Potter, you klutz. Its not that bad." Draco obviously was trying to convince himself that his world wasnt ending, but he looked like he was ready to lose it at any second. His hair was a mess but most of the blood and dirt had been cleaned off of him. A bandage was wrapped around his left forearm from elbow to wrist.

And a long, white tail was poking out from under the bedsheets. A pair of white ears were swiveled back on the Malfoy heirs head.

What the actual fuck?