Chapter One

Arya: 18.      As of now theses are the
Sansa: 21.    main people we are
Joffrey: 22.  focusing on as of now
Jaime: 39  hope you enjoy.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was different, Arya thought not being in the north was different. It not being cold was different. The smell different, temperature, people, style, all different. Even Sansa was acting different, he father she hasn't seen much since they arrived. But Arya knew she wasn't going to change, sure she'd have to live her for a time but she wasn't going to wear her hair in fancy ways or wear fancy clothes.

Arya walked along the castle, near the windows. She looked down at the city so many people and so many places. Places she couldn't really go, not mater how much even though she was one and eight Arya wasn't aloud outside the castle unless she was escorted, which she hated. It was mid day and nothing really to do, lunch was going to be ready shortly she continued walking and then stopped at Sansa's chambers and knocked.

Quickly she answered, "Arya, why are you wearing men's clothes?" Sansa said with a small smile.

"Can I come in?" Arya said, Sansa moved and she walked in. Her room was very nice, bed in the corner, tub, and so much more needed in a room. Then a huge window closed Of with her curtains, "What do you do during the day?" She said breaking the silence.

Sansa only shrugged, "I normally like to walk around in the gardens, or spend time with the Queen." She said gaining a smile.

"You don't spend time with Joffrey?" Arya urges turning to look at her, she was wearing a very light purple gown with long sleeves, her hair done in a southern way. Sansa became quiet.

"We spend time together enough." She forced out. Arya only nodded and walked to the window, that was there wide open after she moved the curtains. And then a balcony she looked out through the opening.

She turned back and looked at Sansa and stood by the door, "When do you guys spend time together."

Again she was silent she always suspected something going on between them, and it wasn't good, "Why?" Sansa asked hesitantly rubbing one of her arms.

She noticed this and shook her head, "I was only wondering." Arya replied, "Lunch is probably ready." She said walking out the door, what could Joffrey of done to her? I know he isn't good obviously, I'll have to find out and stop it. I don't have any evidence although I could try. Arya having a conversation with herself heading into the dinning room, she took her seat. The only one open were she was allowed to sit was in front of Joffrey, beside Myrcella and her father. As she sat down she felt eyes watching her, Arya looked up and caught Joffrey looking as she sat down. She only looked a bit more waiting for him to stop, she wasn't going to back down. Then he showed a slight smirk which made her roll her eyes, then he sat up straighter as Arya heard footsteps behind her, Sansa cane walking in and took a seat beside him.

Then he left her eyes and she was glad, she turned her attention slightly to Sansa watching as her attitude changed around him. He didn't act any way to her or even try and talk to her, she looked very uncomfortable. Why shouldn't she be whatever he was doing was making her bitter to him. Arya stopped looking and her father and the king were laughing and discussing boring things, she'd only see her father at the three meals of the day, sometimes she wouldn't see him at dinner or breakfast.

Soon enough the food was brought in, there was a loaf of bread some type of meat and vegetables, usually she'd have a salad and the meat they had served so she did. Arya has to be on a better diet in order to be more fit with her lessons with Syrio, by now almost everyone had known about her not being a proper lady. She talked about her lessons enough that it was nothing she even tried to hide anymore.

Shortly after everyone had started eating Arya excuse herself and she headed to see Syrio for her lessons, she made her way down the hall and heard light footsteps behind her. She rolled her eyes and turned around she expected Sansa or someone of the such.

"You should really practice more on being quiet." Arya said turning around to see Joffrey, "What are you doing." She asked as he kept walking until he was beside her.

He had a slight smile, "Thought if watch you train today, you talk about it enough." Joffrey said, again she rolled her eyes and continued walking still a bit lost in finding her way, but wouldn't show it.

"Can I ask you a question?" Arya said it was more of a statement then a question she thought.

Joffrey nodded, "Of course." he said with a cocky tone which annoyed her even more.

She took a deep breath, "Are you hurting Sansa." Arya said continued walking he didn't say anything, "well?" she urged on.

"Your very straight forward aren't you?" He asked almost in a mocking tone.

Arya finally got to the door where Syrio was waiting, and she stopped before entering and turned to him, "And you aren't," she said mocking back at him, "Look, if you are which she has shown she acts very different around you, just," she was trying to find words or an excuse.

Joffrey raised his eyebrows with a smirk, "Just, what?" He asked she gave him a dirty look then took another deep breath.

"Just don't do it to her anymore, do it to a whore." Arya said looking at him.

He grew and even bigger smirk, "But you don't get the same whore every night."

"Your a Prince, ask for the same one." She said trying to change his mind,

He shook his head, "I'll stick with Sansa." Joffrey said walking away, Arya let out a groan and opened the door seeing Syrio there ready to train, she felt a bit better while training but still worried for Sansa's sake.

A/N Jaime won't be a lil more important until later on in the story. Shoooot and also I'm putting Gendry in this, but not much is gonna happen until like later.......