Chapter six

Arya woke up that morning in her bed, she dreaded going to breakfast and then seeing Joffrey. He had kissed her then she complemented it, she'd feel so embarrassed seeing him again, Arya didn't intend on saying it at all but she wasn't thinking. She got out of bed and headed to her bathroom and looked in her 'mirror' she had three dark circles on her neck, obviously from Joffrey. She combed her hair in a position that covered it, she changed out of her night clothes and put brown trousers and tucked in her black shirt.

Arya put her boots on and walked out the door, she stopped at Sansa's room to see how she was doing. She knocked on her bedroom door, and she heard her running to the door.

"Good morning, Arya." Sansa said with a bright smile.

"Morning Sans." Arya said returning a smile to be nice, Sansa moved out of the door way and aloud Arya in, "How are you?" She asked looking at Sansa who was wearing a beautiful red dress, and her hair down.

Sansa nodded, "I'm good, how about you?" She said walking back over to her vanity.

Arya suddenly felt embarrassed, as if she felt like Sansa knew what her and Joffrey had done last night, "I'm fine, just had trouble getting to sleep. Uh do you need me to do you hair?" She offered.

"Only if you want." Sansa replied. Arya went ahead and walked up behind her and Sansa took a seat, she brushed out her hair she braided first braid two French braids that joined into one in the back. Arya had to learn how to do hair because back in Winterfell her septa would teach her how to do things as a Lady and she eventually got good at it but only did Sansa's hair, "Thank you Arya." Sansa replied with a smile admiring her hair. Arya nodded, "We should go to breakfast so they won't have to wait."

Arya nodded again and Sansa walked by Arya's side as they made their way out of her chambers, "How did you sleep last night?" Arya asked trying to make some conversation.

"I slept good, really." She replied as they walked down the hall. Arya really did hope she actually slept good, she should be until her wedding day, "I saw you and Myrcella talking with each other yesterday." Sana'a commented.

Arya nodded, "Yes, she's very kind. She didn't talk that much and I thought she could use a friend." she replied.

"That's very kind of you." Sansa said just before they walked into the dinning solar, Arya tried not to look at Joffrey, but she saw Myrcella's bright smile as she walked in. Arya seated herself next to the Princess and then she saw Joffrey looking at her, it wasn't a glare this time more of amusement. She tried to ignore it by retiring a glare to him, which made him have a bit of a smile. Arya roles her eyes and decided to pay more attention to Myrcella.

"Good morning." Arya said with a light tone as she turned to the Princes.

She smiled, "Good morning, how did you sleep?" Myrcella ask politely.

Arya guesses that Joffrey was eavesdropping because he was watching them, she turned to him recalling the embarrassing moments from last night, "I slept well, and you?" Arya replied snapping out of her daze.

"I slept well," she said with a smile, that almost made Arya wish she could plaster a smile onto her face like that all the time, but since she was doing things for Joffrey that smile nervously stayed on, "I'm going to the Library today, after breakfast if you want you can join me?" Myrcella offered.

Arya shit a look to Joffrey who nodded slightly, "I'd love too." She replied. The Princes smiled and started to eat her food as did Arya. Joffrey and Arya constantly shot looks back at each other not realising they were half the time, Sansa seemed happier and wasn't as quiet she found an interest talking to Ser Jaime or Tommen, never once Joffrey. But Arya could understand that, her father again wasn't there that morning which she also got used to. Princess Myrcella got up and excused herself and Arya did as well. They walked down the hall heading to the library.

"So, you know how I like to read about the Targaryens. An so do you." Myrcella started.

Arya nodded, "Yes."

Myrcella looked behind them, "I heard my father talking about the last Targaryens, there used to be two of them but the girls brother died and she's the last Targaryen." She whispered to Arya.

"I though they were all killed when the Mad King was killed." Arya whispered back.

The Princess nodded, "I thought so, too."

They turned into the library that was huge so many books Arya and Myrcella sat down next to a pile of books, "What else did he say about her?" She asked the Princes who was grabbing a book.

She shrugged, "He said that she was trying to take her throne back, but she didn't have boat or anything to sale across the narrow sea."

Arya nodded processing the information, "What are they going to do about it?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure, but I hope they don't try anything. She's the last in her family from what we know." Myrcella said seating herself in front of Arya.

She nodded in agreement and she looked at a book, that had to do with the Seven Kingdoms. Arya dearly missed Winterfell, the weather everything about it. Especially her brothers, mostly Jon.

"I have a question." Myrcella asked Arya looking up from her book.

Arya looked up as well, "Yes?" She asked.

"What's it like in Winterfell?" The princess said.

"It's cold, not similar at all to the south." Arya replied.

"And your siblings, how many do you have?" She asked another question.

"I have an older brother Robb, Jon he's probably my favourite. Two younger brothers Bran and Rickon, and well you know Sansa." She told Myrcella with enthusiasm she liked talking about home.

Myrcella smiled, "I always wanted a sister, or to have a big family."

"I miss them, mainly Jon." Arya said with a smile and in a way sadness.

"I bet you do, I would especially so far from home. Will they visit?"

Arya shrugged, "I really hope they do." Myrcella smiled at that, they both turned as the door opened to see Joffrey.

"Lady Arya, I need to speak with you." He said waiting at the door way, Arya looked to Myrcella with and apologetic smiled and walked out the door. Arya walked next to Joffrey as they got further out of sight.

"What do you want?" Arya finally spoke up when he led her into a small room lit by one candle.

"The meals were delivered throughout the city." He said looking at her. She only glared at him and he decided not to say anything about it, "My lady I have a question."

Arya tilted her head, "And that is?" She asked him.

"You looked so scared, when I asked if you still had your maidenhead. Why?" Joffrey questioned her, he desperately wanted to know.

She shifted uncomfortably, "I just didn't want you to take it, then and there." Arya finally said.

Joffrey nodded, that's as a good reason for him at least, "I didn't even take Sansa's Incase you were wondering." He dude leaning up against the door.

"But you aren't a virgin?" Arya asked him.

He shook his head, "No, I am not." Joffrey answered.

They stood in silence for a bit longer, "Why did you ask for me?"

"What do you want me to do to you tonight?" He asked her studying her face. Joffrey walked closer to her.

Isn't that his choice to make? Arya thought to herself and decided she should answer him before he keeps asking, "I don't really care." Arya said and she really didn't what more could her do to her, besides taking her maidenhead.

He nodded in response, "What do you and Myrcella talk about?" He finally asked, he didn't really care but he wanted to talk to her. She was far more interesting than her sister.

"The Targaryens." Arya answered plainly, "Why do you care." She questioned.

He turned away fro a moment and reached the door, "I don't really, I'll see you tonight." and just like that he was gone.