Chapter Three

Arya woke up from her peaceful sleep to someone knocking on the door, she lazily got out of bed and walked to the door and unlocked it.

"Your lucky I got you." Sansa said standing in the door way, "Breakfast is almost ready. You look horrible." She commented.

Only if she new, "Yes, um I didn't get much sleep last night." Arya forced out, her throat hurt bad.

She nodded, "Well I'm going to wait in the dinning hall, be quick." Sansa said with a fade smile and left the room. Arya went into her drawer and got out a clean tunic and shirt, with trousers. Arya just combed out her hair and left the room. In a way she was nervous to see Joffrey which annoyed her for some odd reason, once she got to the dinning room doors Arya's heart began to race she decided she wouldn't pay any attention to him not matter how hard he looked at her.

Once she walked in there were several open seats and her father and the king were not there, as the usual. He eyes quickly caught Joffrey's with Sansa to his side and an open seat to his right, he moved his eyes to the seat gesturing for her to sit there. Arya walked over and seated herself next to him instantly wishing she hadn't, for breakfast they had ham and eggs, fruits, wine, water and milk. She had some ham fruits and wine, no body really talked but there was a face that she didn't recognise as well, or she just didn't really care. Jaime Lannister was seated to the right of Cersei he seemed young not to old, someone Sansa would certainly be looming over if she wasn't betrothed to Joffrey.

As she speared a strawberry she felt a hand creep on to her upper thigh, she knew who it was by instinct she looked right at Joffrey. He acted like nothing even happened she rolled her eyes as she shifted in her seat, still his hand did not move. Arya stopped moving so no one would suspect anything which she could care less if Joffrey did get caught.

"You know what I was thinking today?" Joffrey said breaking the silence.

Cersei looked up from her breakfast, "What's that dear."

"I was thinking today, we could go out and look at the city, I know the Stark girls haven't been out of the castle much, mother?" Joffrey insisted, Arya wanted to go and do something the past few days had been boring, but she didn't like the idea of going with Joffrey.

Cersei nodded, "That's Alright with me, Jaime will you go with them." She said looking to him sweetly.

He nodded, "Of course. When do you want to leave?" Jaime said looking to Joffrey.

"Shortly after breakfast." Joffrey shrugged. Jaime nodded, "I suppose we should go get ready then." He said standing up and Myrcella, and Tommen followed. Sansa and Arya got up after them and went to their chambers. Arya sighed and closed her door, she didn't have anything to do. So she waited. About ten minutes after she entered her room someone had knocked, she rushed to open it hoping they'd be ready to leave already.

"My lady." Joffrey greeted, great.

Arya sighed, "You don't have to call me that." She said following him out the door.

He scoffed, "Ill told you yesterday we would talk tomorrow." Joffrey mentioned walking down the hall.

She nodded, "You did. Where's everybody else?"

"They are waiting by the gates, but before we get there I need to tell you that you and I will be walking around the city together with the Hound." Joffrey said looking over at her.

"Isn't that just the best news I've heard in my life," Arya scoffed hoping to make him mad, "What about Sansa?"

Joffrey studied her closely, "She and Jaime are going around in the market place," he looked away from Arya, "Unless you want me to walk with her then I,"