Stiles: Camping Smut

“Camping is fun.” Stiles assured you, for the second time since you had left your house. You had packed enough clothes and survival items to survive a month in the wild although you only were spending one night in the woods out of Beacon Hills, with Stiles and his father. Stiles had patiently tried to fit all your bags in the trunk along with his camping equipment, without even complaining or making fun of you. The Stilinski were going camping in the woods, close to the mountains, every summer and they would always go to the exact same spot, near a calm lake. The sheriff had already set up a fire place and his tent when you arrived. Stiles parked his jeep beside his father’s car and immediately got to work, trying to set up the tent you were supposed to share together. You didn’t try to help, knowing that you’d do more bad than good but after a while of watching him struggling with the fabric and the cords, his father decided to help him and set it up by himself. You both watched the sheriff and once the tent was up beside the other one, Stiles looked at you with a proud look, as if he had done that all by himself. You ate around the fire place, enjoying that moment you had with only Stiles and his dad. You didn’t know the sheriff very well, but you were trying to make a good impression, hiding your fear of all the insects flying around as well as you could so that he wouldn’t think that you were having a terrible time. Then, after a while simply gazing at the stars, it was time for you to go to bed. Stiles joined you after a while, waking you up from your half sleep. “We’re going fishing early tomorrow morning, then we’ll eat and we’ll probably go home… Alright with you?” He said, lying down next to you, pulling you against him. “Yes, fine” You answered, giving him a goodnight kiss. He, as per usual, fell asleep quickly and, although you were warm and feeling safe in his embrace, the hours kept going without you being able to fall asleep. “Stiles” You whispered, shaking his arm. “What? My bat is in the trunk…” He jumped, after a few more nudges. “It’s okay… I just can’t sleep.” “Why not ?” He asked, lying back down once he understood that there wasn’t any imminent danger to face. “I think it’s just because I know that bears or mountain lions aren’t the scariest things out there…” You answered. “There’s no need to be afraid, you are with the sheriff and I have a bat, remember?” He said, closing his eyes again. “Yeah, the bat that is in the trunk of your car ?” You sighed ” Don’t you fall asleep Stiles!” “I’m awake” He mumbled, not opening his eyes. “Stiles!” You exclaimed, before remembering that the sheriff was sleeping not that far away from you and covering your mouth. Stiles sighed and got up, shooting you an annoyed glare. “Where are you going?” You asked, getting up too, not wanting to stay alone in the tent. “I’m going to get the bat…” You closely followed him outside, walking by the fireplace to his car. He opened the trunk and you opened the passenger door, sitting on the backseat. “I’ll sleep here” You said, as he closed the trunk with another annoyed sigh. You watched him go back to the tent with the bat and lied down on the seat, feeling slightly safer in the jeep. The door suddenly opened again and you almost screamed in fear, your heart racing in your chest. “I’m not going to leave you alone.” Stiles said, more for himself than for you. “There’s not enough place for both of us!” You complained, as he pushed your legs away to be able to sit and close the door. “Yeah, not like if we had a spacious tent outside!” You stayed in silence for a while, until a laugh escaped your lips, making him smile. He took you in his arms, your head resting against his chest, the sound of his heart calming you down. His fingers were tracing some circles in your back, sometimes entangeling your hair. You buried your face in the crook of his neck, kissing him softly. It took him by suprise when your hands went down to his sweatpants, his body tensing up and his arms leaving you. “My father’s sleeping over there.” He said, shooting a worried look to the tents through the window. “That’s not that different from when I sleep at your house…” You replied, attempting to pull his sweatpants down again. He allowed you to free his dick from his pants, pulling you into a passionate kiss. He helped you remove your pajama pants, pulling your panties down in one move before pulling you over him. You straddled him, feeling his dick finding its way inside you. You slowly rocked your hips together, breathing intensifying as you felt the familiar sensation building in your stomach. You moaned, giving him the signal to go faster. Without any warning, he flipped you over on the seat, laying you down and thrusting in you harder and faster. You allowed yourself to moan louder than usual, quickly imitated by him. You felt your walls clenching around him, making him cum. He pulled out of you and helped you put your pants back on, before pulling you in his embrace, allowing you to finally fall asleep. The dawn seemed to come only minutes after you had fallen asleep, instantly putting you in a bad mood. You tried to fight back but the sun was up and you couldn’t fall back asleep now. Stiles seemed slightly more rested than you. You opened the door to go get some clothes in the trunk, Stiles sleepily walking in the direction of his father, sitting near the fire place. “Hey dad…” Stiles said, stretching. The sheriff didn’t seem very rested either and shot a deadly glare at his son. “Son… In case we ever go camping all together again, know that a car is not much more soundproof than a tent…” A terrified look crossed Stiles’s face and he shamefully nodded. “Good.” The sheriff simply answered, going back to making breakfast.