.twenty six

The sound of skin slapping against each other filled the small motel room, the air hot and humid from a broken A/C and the smell of sex heavy in the air. Some cartoon played on mute on the TV. A clocked ticked on loudly. The bed creaked loudly and a quiet voice rang out.

"H-harder, fucking please, go harder."

It was nighttime and Cyan wasn't sure how he had ended up underneath the blond above him but here he found himself with his face buried in a pillow and  his fingers wrapped tightly around the bars of the headboard.

"Cyan, you're gonna get hurt."

"I didn't ask for your fucking input, fuck me until I bleed."

Hours they had been at this, the pleasure for Cyan long gone and now replaced by pain. Every thrust sent a sharp burn up his spine, his body begging for him to get away but his mind relishing in the pain. Off of the Methadone and with his withdrawl symptoms rearing its ugly head, Cyan just needed something he could control. He just needed pain that he could control.

And cheating on Elliot wouldn't have been his first choice either and yet said male wasnt around, Cyan needed a distraction, and he was desperate.

Unbelievablely desperate.

And the male above him didn't object, leaning forward and thrusting into Cyan deeper that he had been. A sharp gasp burned at Cyan's throat, fingers running through his hair and jerking his head back.

"Sam," Cyan said in a pained moan but his words going slurred as Sam thrusted in faster into him. The man's stamina was one of the things that Cyan was grateful for now, expecting nothing less from one of Elliot's main workers. That and how small he was compared to the ripped corded muscles on the man who currently tore him apart.

Bruises littered his body, painfully dark and purple, and his muscles were burning from holding himself up too long. Only when he felt Sam come inside of him and having it burn the raw and sensitive skin, did Cyan pull himself away from the male and collapsed on the bed.

"Cyan, are-"

"Can you do me a favor?" Cyan rolled over to his back and stared up at the blond with lidded eyes and dark hair sticking to his forehead. He closed his eyes tiredly.

"Can you bring me food?"

~

Cyan's skin was red from the burning water that sprayed from the shower above him, the steam in the bathroom almost making it hard to breath. He didn't care though. Knees pulled close to his chest and his arms hugging his frame, Cyan just sat there, blankly staring at the tub's tiles. His body felt as if it was on fire with the pain running through him, but his mind was numb to the fact.

"James please, James stop!!"

"Mommy!"

A knock rang out through the air, Sam's voice indicating that he had come back from whatever fast food place he had stopped at. Cyan, however, didn't even acknowledge him.

"Pl-please make him stop! M-mommy make h-him stop!"

The door opened. Footsteps approached the tub. The water ceased. And Cyan was slowly being lifted from out of the tub and into Sam's arms as a towel was gently wrapped around him. Carried back into the room, Sam was careful when placing the male on the bed and even more so when taking the blanket and wrapping it around his body. Climbing on the bed as well, Sam settled himself behind Cyan and pulled him up close to his chest while wrapping his arms protectively over him.

"I brought tacos." He muttered, only moving his arm away to reach for the fast food bag that was on the edge of the bed and dropping it onto Cyan's lap. When Cyan didn't acknowledge him, he let out a sigh and grabbed the remote to turn the TV on.