.three

"So tell us Cyan, how's Elliot?"

Cyan glanced over at Brooklyn and Alice with glazed over eyes, a lazy smile playing on his lips as he rolled his head back.

"Still very much my boyfriend so fuck off."

It was almost four in the morning and while they had spent the entire day together, none of them wanted to leave each other or fall asleep. It happened often when Elliot wasn't around but once he did come back, it would be party over. Not that Cyan minded, he loved his time alone with him.

Alice wiped the coke away from her hands, the powder contrasting deeply with her deep brown skin. She laughed lightly, laying her head next to Cyan's and flicking his forehead.

"I don't want him you little fuck nugget, I just want to make sure that you guys are good."

Brooklyn scoffed, flicking the lighter to relight her previously discarded blunt before taking a deep drag from it. For a moment she remained quiet, the smoke settling in her lungs before she shook her head and was forced to cough it out. "Don't lie, Alice, you do want him."

"If anything, you would be the one wanting him. Maybe he could feed your drug addiction."

"That spot's taken," Cyan interjected, looking up at the ceiling, high as a kite. Elliot was the main one that fed his habit and if he ever left, Cyan would probably go fucking crazy. He had tried to quit before, but it had been too painful.

"Fuck Elliot, he isn't that great." Kelly piped in, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck you." The other three said while Kelly remained unfazed. Kelly didn't particularly like Elliot, the reason why unknown to Cyan, but some part of Cyan was actually grateful for it. At least Cyan knew that Kelly wasn't using Cyan to get drugs from the drug lord. At least Cyan knew that Kelley was his friend just because he wanted to be.

"Whatever, has anyone tried to get in contact with Vanessa?" Alice had asked, cuddling up to Cyan and closing her eyes.

Kelly raised his hand up lazily, flicking through the Netflix shows. "I did earlier and for once the bitch had answered. She said she was busy tonight, something about joyriding with Antonio. I told her to go fuck herself, she's not our friend if she wants to go and leave us for someone associated with a potential rival cartel? Man, I wish she would try to go and face Elliot with that little secret."

Cyan hugged Alice, looking down at Kelly on the ground. "Rival? How do you know?

"Antonio convinced her to get their tattoo and I saw it. She's a traitor."

Cyan groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up straighter. The sudden feeling of apprehension now replaced his previous high and for a moment, he thought about scolding Kelly for the fact. He grabbed the untouched German alcohol and uncapped it. Alcohol would have to do for now.

Before Cyan could even place the drink to his mouth, his phone began ringing in his pocket and vibrating against the couch. He reached to grab it and stared at the blurry caller ID. It wasn't even a number he recognized but he answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

Cyan held his head as Vanessa's voice filled his ear. Speak of the devil. "Vanessa? What happened? Where are you?"

"Cyan, I love you. I love you so much."

"Vanessa?"

"I'm feeling sick. I would say my pain level is about a 5. I'm sorry."

Cyan bit his lip hard before ending the call and stumbling off of the couch. He had forgotten about Alice, sending the girl falling to the floor in his attempts to get up. "Vanessa is about to die." He said, gripping onto the table and scrolling through his contact list to try and find Elliot's number.