4.Idea

Jimins POV
Time skip

Weeks had passed and I still haven't found the right Omega for Jungkook since all of them won't fit to his wanting or description. Me and Jungkook are right now sitting in my office couch and I'm thinking of what to do.

"Hey Jimin, I have an idea", Jungkook said all out of a sudden which made me come back from my thoughts and I looked at him. "What is it?", I asked him.

"Well let's go on a date, and we'll see if you could probably be the right omega for me because I don't have any option left since I can't find the right one, anyways your also an Omega", Jungkook explained to me which made me blush at his sudden request.

"Umm well then... I guess we could try?", I said nervously and looked down at my lap from shyness. "Well then i'll see you next week and I'll send you the location and time in a text", he said and I nodded. "Well then I'll take my leave, goodbye", he said and he got up from the couch and made his way out of the door.

"And I have really enjoyed these past few weeks with you", he said which made me blush even more. "Me too", i replied lowly but for him to still be able to hear it.

He then exited the room and then I did the same as he did. I made my way out of the building and to go to my apartment where my boss Namjoon has already picked up Junhyun and they were both already at my apartment since I had asked my boss to do so.

Apartment

When I arrived I got out of my car and went up to my door and opened it. "I'm home!", I yelled out and then I heard footsteps running. "Eomma! Your back", Junhyun squealed as he hugged my leg. "Yeah im home, and where is Namjoon?", I asked him.

"Oh he is in the couch",he said to me which I then walked at the direction Junhyun had told me. I then saw Namjoon sitting in the couch and talking on his phone.

I sat down in the couch with Junhyun on my lap. Namjoon then finished talking on his phone and looked at me. "Hey Jimin I'll pick up Junhyun next week and I will go now. Jin has made dinner", Namjoon said.

Him and Jin are mates and are planning on having a baby. Namjoon is pretty much learning how to be a father with Junhyun. Namjoon is Jin's Alpha and Jin is Namjoons Omega. They have been married for 3 years now so they are a pretty cute couple.

"Oh ok. Say hi to Jin for me and take care", I told him and he nodded. He got up from the couch and left my apartment with a wave.

Namjoon has been quite a great help to me and I really love Jin. They both are great friends even thought Namjoon is my boss but they are still there for me when I need help.

"Well now since Joonie is gone we shall eat and go to sleep", I told Junhyun but he was already asleep on my lap. He was so cute.

"Aww little Jun is asleep. Well then let's call it a day now", I whispered and got up while picking up Junhyun bridal style and carrying him towards his room. He was probably tired. I was too.

I sat him on his bed and kissed his forehead then I went to my own room. I laid in my bed and took out my phone. Then I received a message.

_________________________

Jungkook
Hey this is the location and time:

1xxxxxx xxxx xxx4 street
At 4pm

See u there

Jimin
Ok thanks
__________________________

I  then placed the phone on the table next to and went to sleep for the day.