7. Curious

Jungkook

After what I had seen, I came back home and laid in my bed. I was a bit sad and thought to myself that I shouldn't have been so forward since he already has someone.

I had to talk to him about the situation and to at least get some answers to make sure it was all true. I'm planning to go to his work tomorrow and talk to him.

Next day

I had woken up early to be able to go to his workplace. I had work today but I ignored it, to be able to come today.

I got to an elevator and pressed the floors number. I got out and searched for him until I spotted Namjoon.

"Hey where is Jimin?", i asked. "He is not here today", he answered.

"Was that his child back there?", I asked. "Yes that was and I assume you saw me with him yesterday", he said.

"So are you the father of his child?", I asked wanting to know. "No, i am not", he said firmly with a straight face.

"Then who is the father?", I was now more curious. "I believe that I cannot tell you more of his personal life since it is not mine to begin with, you will have to ask him yourself", he said.

I was now angry but I kept calm. "Then when can I talk to him?".

"I'll make a meeting for you both so you can talk to him at your place", he said and I nodded and walked away but he stopped me and said one more thing.

"But don't you dare lay a finger on him", he said and squeezed my arm. I turned around and looked him straight in his eyes.

"Don't ever tell me what to do", I told him I'm a sinister sound and snatched my arm away from his grip.

Jimin

I am right now playing with Junhyun when I hear a nock on my door. I got up and walked up to open it. I see Namjoon and invite him in.

"Joooniiieee uncleee!!", i hear Junhyun scream and come up to him to hug him. "Oh hello there kiddo", Namjoon said while ruffleing his hair.

"Hey Hyung, something up?", I ask. He sits on the couch and I do too. "Well Jungkook came by today and said that he wants to talk to you", he told me.

I was a bit surprised but agreed after. "He wants to meet up at his place and talk about something very important and wants to hear from your side of he story", he said to which I replied, "ok hyung".

"Just take Junhyun to my place tomorrow so me and Seokjin can take care of him while you two talk", he added and I nodded once again.

I was kind of nervous but still agreed. Namjoon left with a goodbye. Junhyun also waving back at him as he leaves. 

"Well then let's go to sleep", I told Junhyun and he nodded. We both did our usual night routine and went to sleep.