9.Remember

Authors POV

When Jimin left, Jungkook had finally snapped out of what he was processing and since he was drunk his head started hurting.

He got up and headed to his room. He plopped on his bed and fell asleep.

Jungkooks POV

"Will you tell me your name, my mate, I'll give you everything", I was gracing his face while my vision kept getting blurry.

"Will you marry me?"

"Sorry but I-I ca~n't, Please forget about me", were the last words he said to me before he left. By that time I had already lost consciousness.

Morning

I had woken up with a huge migraine. I stood up and got a glass of water. I started to massage my temple while remembering what had happened.

My memories had came back and I was remembering everything from five years ago till yesterday's.

I grabbed my things and got ready as fast I could. I walked up to my car and drove off to Jimin's house.

I wasn't going to loose him this time and now that I found out that he had a son without me knowing that I was the father.

I was trying to speed up while still following the roads rules to make sure I didn't get stopped by police.

Jimin's apartment

When I arrived I got out off the car as soon as I got here and walked up to where his apartment was.

I got to his door and rang the button, someone had answered and it was Namjoon.

"What are you doing here?", he had asked. "I'm here to see Jimin and talk to him about something important"

"He must have told you already then, just make sure to not do anything stupid and I have to go but he is in his room sleeping.

I nodded and he let me in. I rushed in and he left right behind while closing the door. I tried to find Jimin's room but I saw a boy playing with some cars. He had noticed me and had a confused look on his face. He looked just like me, from his mouth to my eyes but he definitely had Jimin's nose. He looked exactly how I looked when I was his age.

If only I had seen his face then I would have known he was my child.

"I am Park Junhyun and I will not talk to strangers", he said cutely which made me chuckle. "Then you shouldn't tell them your name either", I replied.

He just looked at me shyly so I asked him something else. "Where's your mommy?"

"Asleep~", he replied. "And your daddy?"

"Sea! Sea~", he said while making his hands imitate a wave.  "Mommy said that daddy is always on a ship!" 

"Are you Namjoon uncles friend?, where did you come from?", he asked with curious eyes

"I came down from the ship", I replied which he just gasped. "Daddy?~"

"That's right"

"Then! Then, are you gonna be friends with me!?", he asked excitedly while jumping up and down.

"We won't be friends, we'll be family", I replied while shuffling his hair.

Jimin's POV

I had woken up really fast from my sleep and realized that it was late and Namjoon was most likely gone.

I had ran out of my room, "I'm sorry I overslept!!", I yelled out hoping  Namjoon was still here and heard me until a pair of arms had hugged my waist. I immediately looked up and saw who it was.

I was surprised to find Jungkook's eyes staring deeply at mine. "Good morning", he had said but I just kept silent.

"Were you really going to run away from me like five years ago?, and that he is my child?", at this point my eyes started to get teary and I was almost going to break.

"I'm sorry I took advantage of you while I was on my heat", I had said feeling my tears come down as I looked down to not meet his gaze.

"About what?, accompanying a drunk guest?", he said. "How could you even out yourself in danger?, im surprised you haven't gotten pounce by another alpha", he had added.

I was just looking down and crying since I felt bad for everything.

"Hey, look at me", he said while grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"I want to give you everything and be by your side, I'm your mate and I want to make you really happy, i have fallen more in love with you and want to raise Junhyun as well... Will You Marry Me?", he had said which made me surprised, I started to cry even more but now tears of joy since I felt so happy that he would still forgive me and want to be with me.

"Yes!", I had replied with a laugh. He now grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I felt so happy.