10. Wedding

Jimins POV

It is my wedding today but I'm really nervous and can see a lot of people who attended this weeding in which most are Jungkooks family and business friends.

I had invited Namjoon and Jin to my wedding and they were sitting down while waiting for the wedding to start.

I saw Jungkook standing there in the aisle next to the priest, he looked so handsome. I don't think I can compare to him and I am thinking that he will regret marrying me. I was feeling down.

"Mommy are you okay, please don't be nervous and just remember what daddy said", he had said while grabbing my hand. "Daddy is just a little nervous but I'll be ok,and thanks for worrying", i reassured him in a sweet and calm tone so he wouldn't worry so much.

"Don't feel nervous tomorrow and just know that I will always love you with all my heart and spend my days making you happy"

His words made me smile and after some time passed the wedding was starting so I got my courage and stood up heading down the aisle with Junhyun next to me.

I was wearing a while suit while Jungkook was wearing a black one. Junhyun wanted a blue one since it was his favorite color which we did and he was really happy to be able to wear it.

Jungkook had his hand out for me to reach which I took it, placing my hand and facing him. We both were now staring at each other's eyes. I was mesmerized at that moment. I couldn't keep my eyes of him and felt so happy that I was marrying him right here in this very moment in front of everyone.

I came back to reality when the priest had started speaking. Reciting everything so that the wedding could continue. My hands were still engulfed in Jungkooks big hands, they were very warm and soothing which really helped how nervous I was.

"Do you Park Jimin take Jungkook as your wedidly weded Husband?", the priest said which was the time that I could claim him and be able to speak out that I wanted him. "I do", and with that I grabbed the ring that was meant for Jungkook and put it on his ring finger.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Jimin as your wedidly weded Husband?",now it was Jungkooks turn to say if he really wanted to be with me, if he would stay by my side through it all. "I do", he said while grabbing the ring that belonged to me, as he put the ring on my ring finger all I could do was smile so fondly. I am really happy which is an understanding.

"I pronounce you Husbands", the priest then turned to Jungkook. "You may now kiss your groom", he finally said and Jungkook had grabbed my waist and kissed me.

The kiss was very gentle and we both could feel the love for each other as we both embraced each other in the most happiest moment we both could share. A memory in which I won't forget and treasure all my life as it's really dear to me,as he's precious to me.

After the long and memorable kiss we shared we all heard the crowd cheering and standing up to congratulate.

Me and Jungkook both walked down and were met with Junhyun who came up and ran towards us. We both embraced him and kissed his cheek. "YaYy!! We're a family now!!", he cheered happily. "Yes we are", I said smiling at his cuteness.

"Well lets get going and catch up to the after party, and next the HoneyMoon~", Jungkook said and emphasized the last part, I blushed and smiled looking at him with a pink face then hit him gently in his arm and pointed at Junhyun. "Hey we have a child here", I warned nonchalantly but then laughed.

"Sorry Jeon Jimin~", Jungkook had teased and I was  just a blushing mess at this point but truly happy. "Indeed I am Mr.Jeon", I replied back playing along as we walked down to the car and drove off with Junhyun to the party and celebrate our wedding.

Authors POV

They were now heading to the party, they made sure to call a nanny so Junhyun would leave early and go to sleep while they stayed and had fun with their friends, enjoying their selfs before they went away to their honeymoon as newly weds.

.....End