I Don't Date Playboys

Narrator's Point of View

All stores start with an introduction right? So let me start...

Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck are together in a class with 43 other students in 12th grade which means they're almost in College. Both of them have a large group of friends that also hang out with each other, they know each other but they don't talk to each other. Two boys with opposite attitudes. Mark Lee being the bad boy type who's a little too far to be called innocent, doesn't give a flying fuck about other's feelings, doesn't smile a lot and goes around the town rebelling with his friends while Lee Donghyuck who is also called 'Haechan' by his friends loves pastel colors, unicorns, sweets especially cotton candy, dancing, singing, acting and is a goody two shoes. While Mark likes to shout and make other people think of themselves as someone lower than him, Haechan wants everyone to be treated equally and he doesn't like seeing violence or anything that corrupts his innocence. Yes, Haechan knows those matured things but he doesn't talk about it since he thinks that it's disgusting and would prefer talking about his new hoodies or happy events in his life rather than talking about how cruel and disgusting the world is.

"Mark! Dude, wake up! We're going to be late for school!" Mark groaned when Johnny decided to hit him with a pillow.

"Five fucking minutes..." Mark cussed as he felt sleep consuming him again.

"Not today Mark." Lucas splashed water on Mark's face making the said boy wake up.

"Fine, but I'm not driving today... That party last night drained me." Mark explained as he rubbed his temples.

"Jaehyun hyung will pick us up." Johnny announced while they were quickly getting dressed for school.

"Wait wasn't he with us last night?" Mark questioned and went on with combing his hair.

"He left early he told me that he promised Taeyong to spend the night with him." Lucas told everyone

"He's fucking missing out our parties just because of his boyfriend." Mark spoke with disgust and envy evident on his voice.

Mark is not homophobic, in fact he's pansexual. He's just the only one in their group of friends who doesn't and never had a serious relationship that's all.

"Well, I would also miss the parties for Ten." Johnny smiled

"Same here, I'll do anything for Jungwoo." Lucas grinned making Mark roll his eyes.

Just then, a honk of a car was heard from outside Mark's house. Mark lives on his own meaning that he's separated from his parents. His parents are in Canada managing their businesses.

"That must be Jaehyun hyung, let's go." Mark grabbed his phone and all of them left his house before locking the door and got in Jaehyun's car.

"I can't believe you fucking ditched us, hyung." Mark told Jaehyun as he sat down on the shotgun seat.

"Language Mark Lee." Jaehyun warns Mark who raised his hand up in defeat before rolling his eyes.

"I just noticed that after all of you started your relationships, it's like you've been missing most of our parties and y'all keep ditching me." Mark said out loud getting the three older boys attention.

"It's not like that--" Johnny was interrupted when Mark replied

"Oh yeah, prove it." Mark smirked and looks at Johnny who was trying to make up a sentence to reply.

"Bro, we ain't got nothing to prove to you. You'll know the answer once you get yourself a serious relationship." Lucas deadpanned and the two other boys agreed while Mark's smirk falters.