He's The Cause Of My First Heartbreak

Narrator's Point of View

Mark doesn't know where to start because as soon as they head to Mark's house because he truthfully doesn't know where the younger lives, Haechan's been strippìng his clothes and Mark freaks out. Normally, he would've taken advantage of the boy but his mind and body doesn't want to. Mark bring Haechan to his room and grabs a hoodie and a boxers for Haechan. With Mark being the rich brat he is, he orders the maids to dress Haechan up since he doesn't know if he can handle Haechan.... or lose control.

When they finished, all of them exits Mark's room and bows at him, Mark immediately thanks the maids which took them aback since this was a first. Mark enters his room again and sees Haechan sleeping while doing a cute little snore. He lays down next to the sleeping beauty and stares at him. He plays with Haechan's hair for a while before kissing the boy's forehead and muttering a good night then he let's sleep take over him.

***

The next morning Haechan wakes up in an unknown room but he doesn't realize it. He stretches his arm and feels a presence beside him. Slowly, Haechan turns his head to see a sleeping Mark beside him. Because of shock, Haechan sits up making the bed shake and Mark to wake up.

"Where am I? Where's Taeyong hyung? Where's Jungwoo and Ten hyung? Why are you here? This isn't my clothes!" Haechan rants and Mark rolls his eyes sleepily and looks at Haechan

"You were drunk. I didn't know where your house was. I brought you here. I let the maids change your clothes so don't worry. This is my room. Your in my house." Mark explains and Haechan nods his head.

Mark looks down only to see Haechan's thighs entangled with his.

"Well, I'm going home." Haechan bids Mark good bye before standing up

Mark immediately grabs Haechan's left wrist and Haechan looks back at him.

"Stay..... For breakfast." Mark tells him and Haechan can only nod and follow Mark who drags him to the dining room.

Haechan widens his eyes when he sees samgyeopsal, jajangmyeon, kimchi fried rice, cookies, chicken and milk served at the table. He looks over to Mark who doesn't look back at him and just sits at the chair.

Earlier...
3 am

Mark wakes up on 3 am only to text Taeyong about Haechan's favorite food.

TY track:
Oh he likes jajangmyeon, samgyeopsal, chicken, kimchi fried rice, cookies, chicken, milk and cookies and cream ice cream

Mark:
Lol thnks hyung... maybe that's why he's chubby

TY track:
He's cute tho

Mark rolls his eyes and places his phone on the nightstand and sleeps again.

Mark looks contented right now just looking at Haechan eat so much. He cracks a smile for a second before returning to his old poker face(LADY GAGA) and continues eating. But the sudden loud opening of the door shocks the both of them and they look at the person who dared to disturb their peaceful meal....

"OH MY GOD MARK LEE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAECHAN?!" Taeyong exaggerates and storms in quickly to the dining room with Jaehyun behind him.

"Chill Tae, I'm sure Mark didn't—" Jaehyun abruptly stops talking as he witnesses Haechan in Mark's clothes.

He points at Haechan with shaking hands then at Mark.

"Y-You....." Jaehyun stutters

"F-Fucked?" Taeyong continues and Mark and Donghyuck shook their heads immediately