7 Years Later

Time flew by fast for both of them. Mark didn't return to Korea as he predicted not because he didn't want to but because he didn't have time to. Mark constantly thought about Haechan at the first month that he was gone. He got news from his friends about Donghyuck and he was just heartbroken when he heard of how Donghyuck always cried because of him and always asked his friends if they knew where he was. Lucas, Jaehyun and Johnny were careful enough to not slip any information.... Until Johnny slipped and ended up telling Ten who immediately told Haechan and Haechan booked a flight to Canada after graduation which was seven months after, along with his parents. Donghyuck's parents actually lived in Canada to manage their businesses their. Haechan was trying to find Mark until college was going to start in a few weeks and surprisingly he got in the same university and the same class as Mark which he didn't know at first. Mark ran up to Haechan to hug him when he saw his boyfriend but Haechan had him on a chokehold as soon as Mark was within his reach. It took Donghyuck a few weeks to calm down and fall for Mark again because of Mark's continuous actions of spoiling him; buying him his favorite food and sweets that Mark never forgot and even saving his ass for several times for being late in school.

They hid their relationship for a while until they decided to tell their parents about it and their parents actually supported them so they were extremely happy and grateful for that. Both of them finished a bachelor's degree in business administration for four years and worked as partners. They got married just months after they started working, Mark proposed to Haechan in a romantic way but Mark's constant struggling of speaking correctly made it very humorous. Just last year, the couple decided to adopt two kids. They adopted a year old baby girl and named her Koeun and a two year old baby boy and named him Taeil.

Their friends stayed with them with their hyungs getting married before them.

"Hey Sookie..." Mark called out to his husband who's laying beside him at the sand

"What?" Haechan asked while still staring at the stars

"It's just weird how we started because of that cotton candy cologne." Mark stated but his husband remains silent.

"Do you even know what's weirder than that, love?" Haechan asked Mark who looked at him with a raised eyebrow

"What is it Sookie?" Mark replied and stared back again at the stars

"It's the fact that I'm pregnant with our child right now and I'm craving for cotton candy with strawberry and chocolate syrup." Haechan answered

"Okay— Wait what?!"

The End

P.s. stop making Koeun a villain in every markhyuck book :'(