He Doesn't Play, He's Really Hard To Get

"What.... Did you call me?" Mark asked Haechan with an annoyed tone.

"A playboy, isn't that true?" Mark was taken aback because this is the first time that someone rejected him.

"What the fuck!?" Haechan winced at the loud voice and felt himself starting to tear up. Haechan doesn't like it when someone shouts at him.

Mark stormed off and left the cafeteria while the other senior high school students were silent while watching the whole scene unfold.

"Mark..." Someone held Mark's wrist making him glare at the person.

'Oh great, it's Jihoon'

"What the hell do you want, Park?" Mark asked him

"Don't ever try to fucking hurt Haechan... Just so you know, I've been courting him since last year so don't fucking try to play with him because he's mine and you'll fucking regret it if you do." Jihoon spoke with possessiveness evident in his voice.

Mark smirked at him and said, "Relax, you're already scared when I've just started. What's with that boy anyway? He's just a toy." Mark continued walking down the hallway.

"You've got my words Mark Lee.... Play with his feelings and I'll kill you." Jihoon threatens Mark who doesn't seem scared at all.

"Sure, Park Jihoon." Mark pretended to be bored and left Jihoon alone there and heads to his classroom.

***

"As announced and as all of you know, every year the 12th grade students gets paired up with a partner from the same class to research about the possible solutions to the school problems or a global problem. This project will be your main project and a big percentage of your grades will come from this project. Just a warning, we've always caught students who tried to copy an old solution from the old 12th grade students and when the students get caught it goes straight to suspension or worse, expulsion. During this project, all of you are needed to cooperate and any member who doesn't cooperate shall be reported to me immediately. This project will be done from this day till the last week of school meaning all of those months, the main focus of the 12th grade students is this project. This will be done in school and I suggest you also do it in your house and invite your partner over so that you can finish the project quickly. Good luck to all of you and may everyone succeed... I'll start pairing all of you up." The teacher smiles at them while the students groan

"Yeonjun and Yeri, Hyunjun and Woojin, Yoojung and Rocky, Yena and Yuqi, Chaeyoung and Yeoreum...." So it continues, Haechan was waiting for his name to be called and so was Mark. He didn't know why but he wanted to know who's going to be paired up with his cute seat mate.

"Mark and Ahin and lastly, Donghyuck and Jihoon." As the last pair was announced Haechan nodded while looking at Jihoon who looks back while Mark was ticked off.

Mark suddenly raises his hand and his teacher raises an eyebrow.

"I want to pair up with Donghyuck." Mark states making his classmates look at Haechan with pity.

Their classmates are already used to seeing Mark with girlfriends and boyfriends from the other classes and some in their room and it meant nothing to them. But since this time, Mark's target is their cute, sassy and nice classmates and friend, they were really unsure with this. Haechan is a sunshine protected by his classmates from getting tainted and everything because he's the mood maker who was never seen to frown or cry and never failed to make them happy.