The Truth Will Always Be Told

Listen to the song above while you're reading this and enjoy! 😚
<< 2 days ago >>

Narrator's Point of View

When Mark went back inside to get something, Jihoon took the opportunity to talk to Haechan alone.

"Chanie..." Jihoon called out. Haechan looks at him when he hears his name and he hums as an answer.

"I've been courting you for a long time now, right?" Jihoon tells him

"R-Right.." Haechan stutters and shoves his hands inside his hoodie's pocket

"I just want to let you know that I'm really serious about courting you and I'll wait patiently for your answer." Haechan nods but then Jihoon speaks again

"I'm sorry but I just want to do this." Before Haechan can even respond, Jihoon pulls Haechan by the waist and kisses him near his lips. It lasted for a few minutes before Mark approaches them furiously.

"Mark—" Haechan didn't have any time to talk to Mark because he interrupts him.

"Keep it.... I'm done with all of this bullshit. Move!" Haechan felt a sudden pain in his chest and his eyes are getting wet but Mark already started the engine of his car and drove off quickly.

"Well, I'll be going now Chanie..." Haechan was still in a trance and didn't get to bid Jihoon goodbye as he instantly went inside his house to calm himself down.

<< Present Day >>

"Still no text from Mark, hyung?" Haechan asked Jaehyun who shook his head and frowned at him

Haechan sighed and sat at the chair. It's been two days since Mark went missing... Two days since Haechan stopped smiling and he doesn't know why... In fact, he's the only one who's been oblivious of what's happening to himself and he denies it when someone tells him that he's not as lively as ever and he just responds that he's been really stressed and tired although everyone can see it wasn't the reason as to why he's been acting so dull lately.

"Cheer up Haechan.... Maybe he's just sleeping at another girl's house." That sentence made Haechan sulk more and Jungwoo smacked his boyfriend's head for his stupid choice of words.

"A-Another girl's house?" Haechan repeats

"Lucas meant another friend's house or maybe he's fixing something that's why he's been absent for two days." Taeyong explained and Haechan just nodded.

Feeling more lifeless than ever, Haechan leaves the cafeteria while everyone watches him, the cute joyful boy, leaves the area with again a dull expression.

***

"Mark, you do know that you can't keep skipping school days. You're lucky that no one called your parents about your sudden dissapearance." Mark's uncle, Lee Soo Man told him

"Nah, mom called me about it to check on me because the school called them." Mark replied to his uncle while staring at Haechan's picture on Instagram.