He's A Playboy But He's Pretty Smart

Narrator's Point of View

"Hey Hyuckie!" Jihoon shouted when Haechan got out Jaehyun's car while Mark scowled at Jihoon.

Taeyong and the rest watches the drama happening in front of them silently. 

Jihoon grabs Haechan's left wrist and Mark immediately grabs Haechan's right hand stopping the younger from following Jihoon. Jihoon notices and glares at Mark

"Would you mind removing your hand from Haechan's?" Jihoon tells Mark with venom laced in his tone.

"Haechan's not your property." Mark replied while Haechan was just staring at the two trying to escape from the rising situation.

"Well, he's not yours either." Jihoon smirks and tries to pull Haechan closer but fails

"Lee, just let go of his hand and we'll be on our way." Jihoon adds but Mark chuckled

"Haechan and I are going to plan our project. Right, Haechan?" Mark makes up a lie but Jihoon doesn't let go. Haechan only nods at Mark

"We're going out to eat first." Haechan brightens up once Jihoon says that and looks at him with excitement in his eyes.

Mark was hesitating for a reason that he doesn't know why and got an idea.

"Well, we're going to eat and I still need to buy him some Cotton Candy." Haechan's ears perk up as he heard Mark mentioning about his favorite.

Jihoon sighs in defeat and lets go of Haechan's wrist as he clearly knew that Mark won Haechan for this morning.

"Well, I guess let's just talk later." Jihoon smiled and Haechan nods before Mark pulls jim closer and holds his waist.

Because of the sudden skinship Haechan flinches then removes Mark's hand from his waist.

"Why did you remove my hand?" Mark asked Haechan with a hint of disappointment in his tone.

"Because you shouldn't do that." Haechan replies 

"And why is that so?" Mark asks him again.

"Because we're not a couple." Haechan states making Mark crack a smile

"Well, we would've been a couple if you let me court you." Mark tells Haechan who rolls his eyes and puts his hands inside his hoodie's pocket.

"I told you, I don't date playboys." Haechan reminds Mark

"Well then, I guess no Cotton Candy for you." Mark told Haechan and the boy frowned before inwardly smirking

"Well, I guess I'll just call Jihoo--"

"I was joking." Mark showed Haechan a forced smile as they got out of school to a nearby store

As they got inside, Haechan got excited from seeing the inside was so colorful and bright while Mark was mentally cursing because this store looks like a Kindergarten. Mark was about to sit in the chair but Haechan coughed getting his attention.He looked at Haechan who's also looking at him then looking at the seat across his. Mark mentally groans before standing up and pulling the other chair and pushing it back to let Haechan sit.

'He's cute but he's a pain in the ass' Mark thought and glares at Haechan for a few minutes.

***

"Are you sure you're not diabetic or you don't get sugar rush?" Mark asks Haechan who's currently finishing his fifth cotton candy as they made their way back to school.