-7-

Background the girls are at thornhill playing drinking games and now they are dancing in thornhill.

Saturday night

CHAT TONI AND JUGHEAD

Toni: jughead ??

Toni: are you awake ?

Jughead: yes toni

Toni: so First it is our fault, we convinced her to play drinking games and she did lose a lot just because she was too slow but we're very sorry and she is too but she is crying and she wants us to tell you but she also doesn't want it. She can't go to her mom now and she has to go to Some place save. So we had to text you but she is really sorry and all the time saying that you Will be upset and mad and now she is crying because she thinks you Will brake up with her (we hope you don't). She is very emotional and did i already say very very sorry. She really didn't want to break your promise but she didn't have it in control in the game and we all are very sorry and hope you won't be mad.

Toni: summary: Betty is drunk and crying so could you pick her up or come comforting her ? Please ...

Toni: and she told me to say that she is mad at herself and very sorry and that she loves you.

Jughead: ofcourse i Will come an pick her up! I am coming and tell her to stop crying that i am not mad or upset and that i love her too. I Will just pick her up and comfort her alone.

Toni: so Will you break up with her ?

Jughead: ofcourse not

Toni: okay she her crying is slowing down.

Jughead: i am almost their with the car. Maybe bring her outside and don't forget her stuff. Please

Toni: we Will thank you for coming

Jughead: thats what a good lover does ...

20 minutes later

Jughead: we're good home, don't worry and because you really wantend to know she just started pukking ...

Toni: okay thank you ! And really didn't want to know ...

I loved this part

Xx
Xx
Xx