-26-

Chat between Archie and jughead

Jughead: Bud can i ask you something ?

Archie: of course pal

Jughead: so you know me and Betty different schools isn't that easy

Archie: yes i hear all about it, sucks bro

Jughead: but like the last time Betty has this one new friend and i aM afraid off his goals with her

Archie: you mean that you think that someone is trying to steal your girlfriend ?

Jughead: yes kind off. I trust her but not him.

Archie: can i put Veronica or Kevin in the group so they could help. They know more about Betty's feelings and doings (at school) than I.

Jughead: No to Veronica but yeah Kevin is good.

Archie putted Kevin in the group

Jughead: Hi Kevin please read the previous messages...

Kevin: okay with i aM Reading

Archie: thanks Bud

Kevin: so who are we talking about. I don't feel someone toxic close in the state off bughead but you sometimes my feelings are late or wrong.

Archie: i aM curious 2

Jughead: i aM talking about Mantle, Reggie Mantle.

Archie: okay yeah i get you're consurned

Jughead: but should i be ?

Kevin: she knows he is a player but they are kinda friends now. He talks a lot with her when you're gone or not there just that she has someone on this moments. I just think they are becoming friends and keep eachother company while everybody is at those places with a lover.

Jughead: so he isn't toxic/ dangerous for my relationship.

Kevin: from Betty's mind and actions No, but i Don't know about reggie.

Archie: he is a player but Betty wouldn't let him to close to her. She loves you don't doubt that.

Kevin: yes she loves you.

Jughead: okay i aM trying to calm down.

Archie: Okay good luck bro
Kevin: everything Will be fine.