-21-

saturday night

Unknown: Hi Betty, i aM sorry for just sending you a message out offff the bleu. I stole your nummer from my brother his phone. I'm JB maybe better know as Jellybean, Jughead his younger sister. I would like to get to know you because you mean so Much to him and i already love you for that. Hope you feel the same way kisses JB

Betty changed unknow to JB

Betty: Hi JB, lovely to "meet" you. Ofcourse i feel the same way. You are the most important girl to my boyfriend so i would love to get to know you better.

JB: you are so friendly thank you. Can you maybe send a picture then i know what you are like..

Betty: Your brother took this one.

JB: you are so pretty, and exactly how could my brother get you ?

Betty: ow JB, your brother is the most amazing men in the world. And he is hot.

JB: yeah i know that i have the same hotness hahahaha

Betty: you are funny, i see sooooool Much things that you and your brother have in common

JB: Betty can i ask you something serious?

Betty: yes ofcourse

JB: does he like ever, maybe a little bit talk about me? Or miss me ?

Betty: oooo JB i don't think you  know how Much your brother loves you. He tells me a lot about you, childhood story's, photos he saw,... and yeah he misses you all the time. You can't say that to your brother because he Will kill me but your last birthday after you called with him, he called me to come over and he cried whole the night in my arms because he misses you.

JB: thank you Betty, for everything, you are so good for my brother and he loves you soooooo deeply.

Betty: i love him too

JB: okay now i need to go, talk to you later ?

Betty: always welcome JB !

Something FLUFFFF