Fell Poth: Cupcake~ (fluff)

"A small price to pay for salvation" Fell Pallete said as he shot a nearby fencepost. Not caring when wood splinters flew everywhere.
In the background, Fell Goth was aggressively snorting on the deck in their new house.
"Oh my Irene Pudding! You can't just use endgame references whenever you shoot something!"
"Why not?" Fell Pallete said. He holstered his pistol and walked over to F.Goth. Their son, a smaller skeleton by the name of AK, was sitting nearby, he was about 3 years old and wore a dark red tee-shirt and a pair of dark blue track pants stained with what was obviously blood. Nonetheless, he still continued to be enthusiastic about everything and that often got F.Pallete to wondering why.
"Daddy?" He asked "Why is Mommy laughing?" AK gazed up at F.Pallete with his white eyes that had an ever so small amount of green tinge to them.
"I haven't the slightest idea" He said to AK, kneeling down beside him, he was half expecting AK to pounce on him like he always did. And, as predicted, he did just that, knocking F.Pallete onto the wooden deck with a thud.
"Got you!" He yelled happily. Just a meter away, F.Goth was laughing hystericaly again.
"Stop laughing Cupcake." F.Pallete snapped. "It isn't funny!"
"When you think about it, it is!" He said inbetween laughs. AK gave his Dad a menacing look before jumping off him and going back to play with his dog. It was a German Shepard, a big brown and black one. It's name was Pup. AK came up with that name when they first got the dog when he was 2, and it stuck.

F.Pallete stood beside F.Goth to watch AK play, he was surprised that Pup liked AK better than he liked him, even considering that F.Pallete took that dog with him wherever he happened to go, it still wouldn't get any more friendly towards him. He wondered why... No point. Dogs just don't like him that much, is all.

His attention turned from the dog and AK to F.Goth. He gave him a smirk and leaned in to kiss him. He didn't care, AK didn't mind, he saw it all the time, by now, he was quite used to it. Nothing new to him.

F.Goth, at this point was a blushing mess. F.Pallete kissed him often, but that didn't stop him from becoming flustered ever time he did. Unfortunately, their moment was interrupted by a ring from the phone inside. AK ran to pick it up, F.Pallete following him.

"Hello?" AK said when he picked it up. A moment later: "Oh, you need my Daddy? Yeah he's here" AK handed the phone to F.Pallete and returned to the deck, where he played a little rough and tumble with Pup. F.Goth felt a smile creep onto his face as he watched the two of them play. F.Pallete's voice could be heard from indoors, he was heard saying "Yeah, sure thing. I'll be there soon" He emerged from the house a few minutes later with a gun slung over his shoulder and a slightly concerned look on his face. Which was unusual for him.
"Something up Pudding?" F.Goth asked.
"Yeah, there is Cupcake" He replied "There's been a mass attack in town centre. 7 casualties already reported."
AK looked just as concerned as F.Pallete was. "Does this mean your leaving again Daddy?"
"I'm afraid so" F.Pallete said to him. "But I'll be back soon I promise"
"Damn it" AK replied "I wanna play with Pup though!"
"Too bad, I have to take him with me"
AK pouted, he was worried about his Daddy, of course, but he was having lots of fun playing with Pup.
F.Pallete walked over to F.Goth and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I'll be back tonight, I promise. Okay Cupcake?"
"Okay Pudding. Don't get hurt, please"
"I won't."
As F.Pallete walked to his truck with Pup and waved goodbye to the two of them. Then, he pulled out to help his mates at the attack.

~•tiemskoop lol•~

F.Pallete arrived at the scene and was immediately struck by the realization that he probably should have bought a bigger gun. There were massive animals ravaging the town, there were only 2 but they were HUGE. About 2X the size of an average horse. Big, black and dangerous. Their teeth on their large heads, that were skulls, were absolutely coated in blood. Shreds of muscle from their victims hanging loose from their mouths as they continued to be pelted with lead from his other 5 squad mates guns. There were no other skeletons. Just him.
As he ran to the side of one of them, a border collie with a rifle, he loaded his gun and began to shoot.

~•yetanothertiemskoop•~

Back home, AK and F.Goth were watching the news. A strong warning came on the screen. It read 'The following broadcast contains content that may be disturbing to younger audiences'
"Okay AK, time for bed"
"Aw what? It's only 7 o'clock!"
"You heard me"
AK sighed and went to bed as he was told. He wasn't around to hear the devastating news.
A young woman appeared on the screen. She immediately began speaking.
"It was a stunning victory for the troops tending to the attack in town centre this afternoon. The animals attacking were successfuly driven off, and the town is safe once more."

F.Goth was relieved to hear this. Until she continued.
"Of the 6 troops attending to the situation, one casualty was admitted. The death of a single skeleton by the name of Fell Pallete."
F.Goth instantly felt himself beginning to... cry. "No"
A few minutes of this and a knock came at the door. F.Goth rushed to answer it. He attempted to hide his tears, as he opened the door, he was shocked to see... "Pudding!!!" F.Goth threw his arms around him. F.Pallete pulled him into a light kiss before pulling away.
"I thought... I thought you..." F.Goth stammered.
"You should know, it takes a lot more to kill me than a couple damn Capels." He hugged him gently and kissed him on the forehead. "Love you Cupcake~"
"Love you too Pudding~"

A/N: word count: 1034. Damn, that was... Um, I personally have no words. (even for my own work lmao)