Fell Poth: Hungry (fluff)

Today was a comparatively wretched day outside. Typical of late May. It was always cold then. The terrain and grass was smeared in late night mildew, now frozen from the subzero pyrexia, creating a sparkling environment that mirrored rays of colourful sunlight back towards the house as the sun set.

The two indoors still had the curtains open, making the most of the lush, but somehow chilly aurora while they still had it. Yet, they harbored themselves to the warmer safety of the 2x2 meter portion of carpet in front of the fireplace.
Fell Goth and Fell Pallete, snuggling and nearly asleep by the burning carbon, flames quivering the glass in temptation like something within were trying to break loose. Perhaps a spirit, perhaps some entity unbeknownst to them, but, the taller of the two preferred not to disturb himself with that.

Just beyond the fireplace, on a spot of free bench, sat a small ventilated tank. Within that tank, was a burly spider, a greyish brown in colour. It's name was Charlie and it was a whitetail. Fell Pallete arrested it in their bedroom after Fell Goth had a bit of a freak out about the spider's presence as they were extremely poisonous to skeletons. Their bite could massacre.
Despite the risks, Fell Pallete adopted it as a pet anyway. Much to Fell Goths resolute rambling that they shouldn't keep something so noxious in the house.

As a previous argument cited about the arachnid, Fell Goth wanted to pose it was dangerous but Fell Pallete quickly countered with the well known fact Fell Goth used to keep a pet skeleton crossbred, outlandish enough, it was a cross between a skeleton and a weird DesertTale animal called a Dota that looked like a filly and a wolf mongrelized. Mix that with skeleton DNA it makes for a very treacherous animal.

But putting previous controversies behind them was what kept these two skeletons together. Yes, they were fells, they were meant to be mean and merciless, however, Fell Goth and Fell Pallete were just big softies at heart.
Though they didn't act like it, once you got to know them, these two men were one of the consideratest people you'd have ever met.

The paltriest of the duo cuddled into his boyfriends lap, sighing.
Fell Pallete knew that sigh well enough to know something was up, so spontaneously, he queried it. "You okay babe?" He asked in vigilance, just in case he was the root of the problem.
"Yeah Rurik, I'm fine." The small bean reassured, resting a hand to cup the tallers cheek. "I'm just hungry"
"Did you eat last nights dinner?" Fell Pallete interrogated him.
"No"
"Did you eat breakfast?"
"No" Came another retort.
"Lunch?"
Fell Goth swung his head, moving his hand away from the tallers cheek where it was previously relaxing. Rurik simply murmured. "And I know for a fact you didn't touch your dinner tonight."
Fell Goth stared away.
"Did you?" Fell Pallete advanced.
"A mouthful?" Sounded more like a question than an answer on Fell Goths part, but for him, a mouthful was enough to keep him from starvation.

The taller tenderly moved the bean from his grip, standing up and walking himself to the kitchen before tugging open the fridge door, looking for something to feed him.
"Cupcake, I know you're anorexic but you need to eat something..." He paused for a moment, lifting his head from the cold of the fridge, somehow warmer than the house's status itself and definitely warmer than outside. He was holding in his hand, a punnet of wintry and sweet strawberries, vivid red, piled up neatly in the plastic pack. "I don't want you getting any worse than you are already. The last thing I'd want is to lose you to this." H concluded the statement, trotting over and sitting down beside his lover and the warmth of the fire again.
"But-" Fell Goth went into.
"There are no if, ands or buts about it, when you don't eat, you run the major risk of getting worse and I really don't want that. I know anorexia is hard on you and your body but you have to try fight it, okay?" Fell Pallete opened the packet, picking out a diminutive crimson fruit, it had the kind of shape you would only see on Shutterstock Clipart Images if it weren't for this impeccably grown strawberry. "For me?"

Fell Goth, or as rather called Cupcake by his sweetheart, hesitated a moment. "...for you" He repeated, taking the strawberry from his grip and eating it. Its taste was one of sour sweet, but not the kind that made it taste bad, perfectly balanced to say the least. This fruit tasted swell.

Soon enough, the smaller found himself getting keener, his mouth basically watering when he saw the next strawberry Rurik was holding. He didn't even give the taller so much as a window of a chance to actually put the strawberry in the smallers hand before he just ate it right from the tallers grasp, letting the sweet taste mellow him and just make him crave more, no regrets at all for what he did.
As expected, Fell Pallete recoiled a little, getting himself one hell of a consternation before he just laughed. "Are you really that hungry?" He snickered, blushing a little in his joy. A limited sight indeed.
"Yep" Fell Goth grinned.
"Alright Cupcake, open up~" Fell Pallete cooed, holding another up to the smallers mouth in which he quite willingly took from him, biting it down to its stem and swallowing the rest. Honestly, Fell Goth never knew just how hungry he was until he had eaten and then he would just eat more, that was part of his problem which was also part of the reason he did not eat but it wasn't worth the time to go into details about that right now.

Rurik just continued supplying him, smiling and chuckling as he did so. He was so cute and happy and Fell Pallete really didn't have a problem with feeding him. Strawberries were his Cupcakes favorite food after all.

🍓~🍓~🍓~🍓~🍓