How in the hell? (random)

A/N: It's just a random this time round. Gotta write something, right?

"Lust, sometimes I wonder about you"

Lust was sitting, visibly irritated look on his face, on a wooden fence. He had a young fox, probably early 30's, standing directly in front of him, she looked like she's seen some shit. Her face was serious and concentrated, a scar dominated her right eye and a stocky, metal left arm tended to his wound. Her ears swivelled around, black tipped and catching up conversation around her.

"I knew this paddock wasn't safe" Horror said.
"Wasn't much we could do in the way of safety..." Dust replied "We all know Lust is extremely accident prone, yet amazingly, he's not dead"

"You'll be dead in a moment!" Lust snapped. He was obviously very mad, and in pain, quite alot of it too judging by the looks of his leg. According to the fox, Jackie, he was extremely lucky to still have his leg.

Freak accident. No one was around to witness it and Lust couldn't remember. Something to do with a fence he thinks. Bear in mind that's, THINKS.
Anyway, his leg was literally hanging on a thread over a bushfire. In the grand scheme of things it wasn't actually that bad... Jackie had fixed it up with a couple of metal plates and some screws she found... And a 8 inch drill. Lust hoped he'd never see that again, it was kinda scary being faced with a piece of spinning metal that had the potential to kill him. Fun. Lots of fun, like an amusement ride! It wasn't that amusing though. Before the plates, Lusts leg was shattered just below the knee, it was hanging on by a couple of fragments and half the joint that secured the bone itself.

Thanks to Jackie's handiwork, using whatever on hand, which happened to be some wire cutters, screws, metal plates, a drill and some alcohol she had managed to fix it good enough to stand on again. Looked just like new, add in 2 metal plates on either side of his knee and 4 screws, give or take. Probably take.

At this point, poor Lust's leg was more red than white because of the amount of blood that had flowed when the screws were put in. Meh, he had a problem and was given a solution, which was bloody and painful, but, nonetheless, worked.

"Can you use it?" Horror asked curiously, standing just beside Lust.
"Dunno, only one way to find out though" He said as he carefully placed some weight on the bad leg. It didn't hurt, and seemed to be taking his weight okay. "It'll be right"
"Better hope so" Dust stated, just before he left.
Jackie had mounted her Skewbald Overo horse, Canvas and waved goodbye to the two of them, she too, left in the drumdown of all this drama.

"Stop getting hurt Lusty!" Horror said playfully.
"Cant make any promises" Came his response.