KillerMare: The Originals. (fluff)

A/N: ShipGoddess12 helped me become inspired for this so thx bro.

It was a nice, Autumn's day. The trees had gone orange and several shades of other colours, giving a mystical apparence and a calm, whismical way of life.

Trees had it easy. Unlike the monsters. 
If the area was devoid of screaming and crying it'd be much better. Unfortunately this was not so. Blood stained the grass, knives ran cold metal along throats and limbs, others being suffocated and tortured by the King of Negative Emotions, Nightmare.

His loyal other, Killer, was dismembering bodies, disposing of them. They were back to back. Killing all that came at them. Angry monsters, children running in the wrong direction and meeting their untimely demise. Blood flew, splattering on the two of them.

"Oh Nighty! Ain't it fun!" Killer exclaimed happily, slitting the throat of a monster attempting to attack him.
"Yes it is Killer" He snarled, giving looks that could kill to the other species. Multiple bled out on the ground, broken bones they now sported, an injury never to be recovered from. Night just left them to die and feel pain as their lives slipped away. He felt himself getting progressively stronger due to the negative emotions emboldened by the fact he was the one killing them.

Killer ran up behind Night, planting his foot on one of his tentacles nearing the ground, he was lucky they held his 10kg weight. In no time, he'd sprung off of it into the air. Letting loose a semi psychotic laugh as he landed down into a small group of monsters, spinning in a circle, laughing all the while as he ended every single one of their lives.

He looked around at the mess they'd made, dead bodies everywhere, practically swimming in pools of their own blood. He pocketed the knife, looking at his most recent kill.

He gave a slightly annoyed pout, sighing. "aww he broke" He said in a cheery tone, now turning to Nightmare.

"So? How'd I go?" He looked up at the taller with eager eyes. He'd always do this. Night was his main source of strength and motivation and he wasn't going to be convinced otherwise.

"Great as always Killer~" He was gazing at Killer with a half lidded eye, the turquoise glint in the part that was shown being the only indicator he was actually still attentive.

"Go home now?" Killer took Nights hand, intertwining their fingers as he leaned his head on the tallers shoulder. "I want cuddles~"

"Yep. We'll let the wolves clean up this mess"
"Do you feel better now?" He asked sweetly, smiling softly at the other skeleton.
"Much better. I needed that" Night smiled back down at the smaller, not with the same demeanor as Killers, his smile was more sexy than soft, it didn't fail to fluster Killer, who hid his face in the hood of his jacket to hide it.
"Don't hide it from me baby~"
Killer reluctantly lifted his head, his red blush still dancing across his cheeks, his face felt hot, his soul racing. He'd been Nightmares boyfriend for quite a while, but his hot body, smooth way of speaking and the way he treated him with a soft touch like no others, had him feeling just the same way as the way he'd felt the day they had their first kiss. Love drunk, soul beating a million kilometers and a half an hour, cheerful blush and a sense that he shouldn't ever let go. What a concept, if that feeling never left, he'd just as well be set for life. As long as Night was always beside him, he'd be happy.

Killer let out a squeak as Night scooped him up in his arms, holding him close as a trendil wrapped around his waist, keeping him secure in the largers grip. Killers face felt even hotter than before, his blush worsening, he thought if he blushed any more he'd turn into a goddamn cherry. He tried to counter, but knew his feeble attempts would be useless. Night was strong, he knew from experience and no matter how he struggled, he wouldn't break free of Nights grip. "B-but Nighty! I'm all bloody!" He tried to get the black skeleton to put him down but there was no way he would let go. "I don't care" His face moved closer to Killers, gazing into his eyes. "You won't be for long~" With that, he licked the area beside Killers mouth, getting rid of the blood that was there, Killer squirming in the embarrassment. Why did he have to do that?!

"Nighty!" He groaned, once again failing to lose the arms around him and the appendage around his waist. Night just simply chuckled. This was amusing to him, Killer was just so cute when he did that. He gently lifted Killers chin with his hand in a gentle touch, looking down at him as he moved forward, beckoning Killer into a soft kiss.

Killer was slightly surprised at this motion but let the superior have his way, closing his eyes and returning the gentle kiss they shared, he melted to Nights tender hold, hanging his arms around the others neck he let himself get lost in the bliss.

Night, due to Killers arrogant nature, had already teleported back to base, Killer had not yet realised that, too enveloped in the amazing sense of protection he had in that kiss with Night.

He had sat down on the couch, Killer on his lap and he pulled him a little bit closer, putting a pair of compassionate arms around his waist. Night found himself deepening it, requesting entry from the smaller which he granted. It didn't take long before they were lightly tongue wrestling. The world around them seemed to have faded out, until it was just them and their moment, their touch and feelings of love for one another.

Night ended up disturbing the kiss, ending it even though Killer didn't want to. He looked down at Night with half closed eyes.
Then Night looked with his warm blue eye at the almost lustful, lidded eyes of his other. He looked sorta needy. Love drunk perhaps? He probably was as Killers first action was to cuddle into Nights chest. The larger stood up, carrying the smaller to his room. It came as a great consternation to him that Killer didn't protest at all. He seemed perfectly content with all this.

As he laid down on the bed, Killer still secure in his arms, awake but albeit silent, he picked up a controller from the floor. He pressed the button on it, turning on the Xbox at the other side of the room.

"Nighty? Why are you turning the Xbox on?" Killer asked quietly, sparing him a soft glance.
"Gonna catch up on The Originals"
"Oh yay!" Killer exclaimed, he loved that show. It was about vampires and death and all other things. Curses, hybrids, blood, gore and a little romance too.

Night took a few minutes to get the show running, placing the controller down and putting an arm around Killer. He laid back on the bed, cuddling the shorter skeleton a certain head on his chest, not uttering a word but happily watching the screen before him.

A few episodes later and Killer had fallen asleep. Night smiled to himself, turning off the console he went on feet , holding Killer close to him. He took hold of the covers, pulling them back in a silent manner.

He laid the sleeping Killer down, climbing into the bed right beside him, Killers head again cuddled into his chest. He scooted closer in his sleep, smiling a little when a subconscious blush snuck its way onto the scene.
Night just smiled, tugging the covers over them, make sure Killer was warm and cosy. Only then would he allow himself to drift off holding the other's hand. Closing his eyes to rest and sleep with Killer, he knew Killer was top priority and anything would be spared to make sure he was happy.