chapter 10

"Hello everyone," Said Leon to the camera, he flashed the deadly smug smile to for a second. "Well today I'm here with my friend-"

"Ada" She simply stated her name. She had taken off her coat, exposing the white t-shirt with the sentence 'confidence is not for sale' that she was wearing underneath.

"We are going to do the truth or dare" he said excitedly, "before your mind getting ahead of everything I assure you this game will not contain any kind of porn, nudity, stripping-shit."

"Leon already prepared this bowl full of rolled papers with a truth or dare written on it. Both of us going to take turn to take a one piece at time, we don't know which one is truth or dare so it's going to be a surprise" Ada explained and showed the bowl to the camera.

"Shall we start?" Leon asked.

"Go ahead Kennedy, be a gentleman"

Leon scoffed and picked one paper from the bowl. Ada watched as his expression change. The guy smirked naughtily.

"Kiss on the lips" he announced happily, nudging Ada's elbow with his, he winked excitedly which she replied with a deadly stare.

"Just kidding" he admitted, "Ada Wong I am starting to love spending my times with you"

"And here I am starting to regret my decision to spend some times with you, Leon" she replied sharply, part of her is embarrassed because she's probably as red as tomato right now, let's just hope she doesn't.

Leon showed her the paper, 'dare: put some ice cubes inside your underwear and keep it there for 30 seconds'. Her lips is forming an 'o' silently, Leon also showed the paper to the camera then asked "can you see it?"

After a few minutes of planning, Ada used her phone's stopwatch and somehow manages to hold her laugh when Leon dumps the ice cubes inside his underwear.

"Start the stopwatch" he ordered, both of his hands on the hips. Ada pressed the start button.1. 2. 3. 4.—

"18" she told him, by that time Leon looked like a little kid trying to hold his pee.

"Good job Leon, 30" She clapped her hands. Leon quickly sprinted to the bathroom, leaving her giggling uncontrollably.

When Leon sat back besides her, he held out the bowl in front of her face. Ada happily took one paper.

"Truth: Tell a story about your first kiss" she loudly read. "Well my first kiss. I was around 7-8 years old that time, and there's this boy 'Kent', he used to tell me that I'm pretty and cute. One day I went to a park and saw two teenagers kissing well probably making out is the best way to define it because that definitely wasn't just an innocent kind of kiss. I approached them and said 'ew-gross', they just laughed and the girl told me 'you wouldn't understand now, but someday you'd find a boy who like you very much, and you wouldn't think it's gross anymore'

Ada took a deep breath, as if all the talking burdens her so much.

"The next day I confronted Kent, I asked him 'do you really like me' and you know what? He replied 'very much'. Then I said 'why didn't you kiss me then?' Kent didn't reply, instead he grabbed my hand and took me to the back of the school, which was empty and kissed me"

"I think that girl was encouraging you to become a sexual assault" Leon commented.

"I didn't force him" she reasoned, "That wasn't even an assault"

Leon didn't say anything else and took his turn "If you can be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?"

Ada watched him curiously.

"A lot, actually. I definitely would stare at my naked lady-self for minutes, then goes out and flirt with some girls, probably if I'm lucky I could have a girl on girl action" He grinned. Ada rolled her eyes, she kind of expected that kind of answer from him.

"My turn" Ada said, rummaging the bowl for a second before pulling out a paper. "Peel a banana with your feet"

Leon quickly went to the kitchen and came back with a banana in his hand.

"By any means" he muttered, handing the banana to the girl.

She sat on the floor in front of the sofa, because it would be harder to do this while sitting on a sofa. When she finally could hold the banana with her feet she realized that this is probably the most embarrassing thing she had ever done. The thing about Ada Wong is she loves challenges and she would be more ashamed if she back down from such a silly challenge. So carefully she moved her toes to peel the banana, she could feel Leon eyes watching her.

"Wow this is kinda turning me on" he teased. That broke her concentration causing the banana fell from her foot.

"Stop being such a jerk, Leon" she snapped, struggling to pick up the banana.

Peeling a single banana with your feet took around 3 minutes to be done. When she finished she silently swore her hatred towards bananas.

"Good job" Leon congratulate her as he picked a paper for his turn, "5 cheesy pick up lines"

"Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for"

"I learnt that two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves. I think you're a big part of that"

"You must be a choir director, because you make my heart sing"

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes"

"This is the last," he said "Do you have a pencil? Because I want to erase the past and write our future"

Ada scoffed, "what a nerdy compilation of pick up lines you got there."

"I take that as a compliment, now your turn" Leon beamed, offering Ada the bowl. "Oh yeah before you read it, this is going to be the last turn so... make it worth it"

Ada nodded and unrolled the paper "kiss on the lips"

None of them say anything. Leon just sat there staring at the paper in her hand, while her eyes keep reading the sentence over and over again as if the words would change.

Seriously

Leon broke the silence with a really awkward laugh.

"So shall we get it over with?" he asked confidently. Ada smiled coyly. Leon wiped a strand of hair from her face and move closer. That's probably the closest she has ever gotten with him, seeing his face from only a few inch away. She could see the array of his blue eyes, how they reflects the lights. That's when she felt his lips brushed her cheek.

"If I ever going to kiss your lips, it'd better be not for a damn challenge." He whispered softly and ran his thumb along the side of her face.

=o=o=o=o=

So there you go, phew! Arigato for your support, gomenasai for the long wait... Don't forget to vote and leave your comments :)