Chapter 8

*HARLEY'S POV*

We (Natasha, me, Clint, and Rhodey) are on Rocket's ship, Benatar I think is what it's called, on our way to Morag.

Morag is where the Power Stone is located. I'm so excited, this is my first real mission. I mean yeah I fought a couple hundred alien dogs, but that's not really a mission, more of fighting off alien dogs.

"You ready kid?" Rhodey gets up and heads towards the end of the ship.

"As I'll ever be." I respond following his lead.

I stop and turn around and look at Nat. I go and give her a hug. "You and Clint stay safe, okay."

"Don't worry about me, worry about your mission. Go get that stone." She smiles and hits the side of my suit. I nod and turn around, making my way back to Rhodey.

"Take that stone and come back, no messing around you two!" Rhodey yells after Natasha and Clint.

"Yeah, yeah. You got this Rhodes." Clint closes the hitch of the ship and we are left on Morag.

"Well...this is...pleasant." I look around at the dark, cave-like, setting of the planet.

"Now don't chicken out on me Harls." Rhodey jokes around. I straighten up.

"Me? Scared? Psh- yeah right."

"Whatever you say...." He walks over to a rock and we hide behind it. Thor told us to keep an eye out for a guy named Peter Quill. He's the one who's getting the Power Stone in 2014.

A couple minutes later we see a guy dancing and singing (very badly) around with a Walkman attached to the side.

"What the fuck, isn't he about to steal one of the most powerful items in the universe and he's just dancing around to....Come And Get Your Love?!" I look over at Rhodey.

"Well Thor didn't say he was a mastermind." He gets up. "Stay here, I'll be right back." I nod.

I place my head up over the rock so I can see what Rhodey is doing. He knocks out Peter Quill.

Badass.

He makes a hand notion for me to come on over. I scramble to my feet and make my way over and see something laying next to him.

"What's this?"

"Some sort of tool, I guess." Rhodey shrugs. "Keep it, we may need it."

"I was going to anyways." I laugh.

"Of course you were."

We walk up to a door with odd writing and carvings on it.

"Where's that thingamabob?" Rhodey holds out his hand and I hand over the tool.

He inserts it inside the door and it opens.

"Now what? That was easier than I thought." I state.

"We go get the Power Stone."

"Won't there be boobytraps and such?!"

"There's only one way to find out..." Rhodey starts to walk ahead.

"Well wait on me!"

We walk up to the stone. It's covered with a force field type thing.

"Well...here's the hard part." Rhodey sighs.

"We have to have a grabber thing in our suits, right?"

"Yours might, I don't think mine has anything like that."

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, can you provide me with a pair of grabbers so I can get this stone?"