Chapter 17

A/N heyo, it's Desi! so before we get started, I just want to thank you guys for 3k reads on Always! That's mind blowing, and also to mention that Jealousy has 28k and Reunited with 8k...I'm, speechless.

*PETER'S POV*

Harley and I woke up around the same time.

"Good morning, love." Harley says with a raspy tone and a smile.

"Good morning." I lightly blush.

"We should probably get up, it's almost 11." Harley laughs.

"Wow, you, Harley Keener, sleeping 'til noon?"
I sarcastically gasp.

"Shut up," He makes his way to his feet and walks to his closet to pick something to wear.

"Your bed is so much more comfortable than mine, you know that?" I yawn.

"It's because it's mine." He turns around and winks at me.

"Yeah, yeah." I sigh and go to stand up and my legs go out. I collapse like a Jenga tower.

Harley rushes over and helps me to my feet. "You okay?" He tries to hold back his laughter.

"Yeah, yeah...just a bit, sOre." I mumble.

Harley loses it. He lets out a laugh that sounds like a Windex bottle. "How are you going to explain this to everyone when we go out there?"

"Simple, I just stay in here all day. Say that I'm sick." I shrug and crawl back into bed.

"Hah, no. You need sunlight and social interaction." Harley drags me out of bed.

"But what about my situation?" I cross my arms.

"I got this." He smirks.

He dashed into the bathroom and comes back with bandages.

"Give me your ankle." He sits down crisscross applesauce in front of me.

"Why- oHhhhh!"

He begins to wrap my ankle in the ACE bandage.

"What would I do without you?" I laugh in disbelief.

"Not be limping." He monotones and gives me a serious look.

We both start laughing hysterically.

"Okay-okay," I start to calm myself down. "Now the question is...will this work?"

"I don't see why not? It's pretty believable to me." He crosses his arms and looks me up and down.

"Okay," I take a deep breath. "Here goes nothing. You're gonna have to help me up from this freaking chair."

Harley rolls his eyes and helps me up.

We head out to the living room/kitchen and I see Pops and Clint making brunch.

Shuri and Ned are sitting at the island sipping on a smoothie.

Shuri sees Harley and me making our way towards the table and gives us a disapproving look, then tuts.

"Good morning Harley, good morning Peter." Pops flips what looks like a grilled cheese.

"Morning Pops." I lean against the counter.

"You alright?" He wipes his hands on a towel.

"Um, yeah, I just did some Spider-Manning last night..."

Shuri gives me the side eye and Ned slurps his smoothie loudly.

"Oh really? I didn't think you'd be back and doing that quite just yet."