Chapter 14

*CLINT'S POV*

So Steve told me to wake Peter up for our class. So guess what I'm doing?

I decided to be nice the first time and just shake him a bit.

"Hey, Peter, come on... wake up."

"Shut up, I know it's not 10:00 yet, let me sleep..." He groaned as he rolled over.

"Come on, Pete. Let's go."

He ignores me.

That little brat.

Wait.

I got an idea.

I decide to get Pietro. I spot him on the couch, slouching with a bowl of cereal in his lap, watching Sesame Street.

"Pietro!" I waved to him.

"Huh?" He looked at me expectantly.

I motion him over to me and whisper, "Peter won't get his little ass up."

"But we have to leave in like... 20 minutes." Pietro's eyes widened. "Steve's going to be mad."

"Exactly. That's why I need your help." I smirked at him.

He smiled playfully. "What do you have in mind, Arrows?"

*PETER'S POV*

I heard my door creak open and stuffed my head in my pillow. "Go away!"

Suddenly, my body felt cold and I glanced down to see all the sheets stripped off of my bed. I looked to my doorway and saw Pietro leaning against it with all of my sheets bundled in his arms.

"Come on, man," I sighed.

I heard a noise beside me and next thing I knew, my face was dripping with cold water.

"What the heck, man!" I wiped my eyes to see Clint and Pietro in front of me, laughing hysterically.

"Didn't see that coming, did ya?" Pietro said.

"You can dodge bullets but not a cup of water?" Clint laughed. "I thought you could sense that," he smirked, "you know, with your Peter Tingle."

I groaned. "Don't call it that. Also, it doesn't work this early in the morning... I think."

"Whatever it is," Clint playfully rolled his eyes, "we gotta go. We have that class, remember?" Clint looked at Pietro and smiled.

"Um... what's going on?" Then something clicked.

"Oh God, please don't tell me it's sex education. Trust me, I've already been through the talk."

"You'll see," Pietro winked and zoomed off, Clint following shortly after.

I grudgingly got dressed and decently fixed my hair, then trudged to the living room. The Avengers are all gathered there, talking and getting ready to go. I spot Harley having a conversation with Thor and walk over there.

"And that, my boy, is why strawberry Pop Tarts are superior to the cherry variety." Thor finishes his sentence as I approach. Harley notices me and smiles. "I personally like the Oreo ones," he points out. Thor's eyes widened. "There's Oreo Pop Tarts?! I must have one immediately." He walks off, probably on a quest to find Oreo Pop Tarts.

Harley quietly laughs as he watches Thor walk away, then turns his attention to me.

"Hey cutie," he puts his arm around me.

I turn my head up to look at him. "Do you know what this class we're going to is?"

"No," he shook his head. "I've been trying to get it out of Thor all morning but he kept changing the subject back to Pop Tarts."