Five is definitely a crowd.

(Weeks later)
Piper's P. O. V
"Take it easy Henry, it's just dinner", I said to Henry
who has been really worked up making sure everything goes well with his dinner with Charlotte and weird Jasper.
"I really need everything to be perfect", He said.
"And you did it", I said.
"Really pips, you think Charlotte will like it", He said. I just raised an eyebrow.
"Just Charlotte? ", I asked.
"And Jasper  of course"He said.
Does he really think am stupid.
"Everything is ready, you have got your appetizer, Main dish and desert. Is that a muffin?", I said trying to take some.
"Take your hands off that", Henry said slapping off my hand.
"Ouch!!  That hurts", I screamed. "You don't have to loose your mind because you having dinner with Jasper and Charlotte".
"Don't mess this dinner up for me Piper", Henry said, "it's really important".
"Are you gonna tell Charlotte how you feel", I asked.
"There is nothing to tell Piper", Henry said.
"Liar", I said.
He checked his wrist watch.
"They are gonna be here any minute from now, so get lost", He said.
"What", I said.
"Weren't you supposed to have dinner at Sophy's"Henry said.
"I was,  but Sophy canceled. She said something important came up", I said.
"Don't you have any other friend to hang out with"Henry said.
"Am dining here tonight", I said.
"Please tell me you are joking", Henry said.
"Sadly no. You think I enjoy dining with you and stupid Jasper", I said.
"Good because you are not having dinner with us", Henry said.
"You don't tell me what to do Henry and this is my house"I screamed.
"I don't care Piper. This dinner is for me and my best friends"Henry said"So you are not invited".
"I don't need your invitation to dine in my own house. Am going to get ready. You better go do the same because you don't want Charlotte to see you in that". I screamed and went upstairs.
Who does he think he is to tell me what to do. Am only dining with them because Char is gonna be here. I changed my cloth did my hair and went downstairs.
"You are really doing this", Henry said.
"Does it look like am backing out. Let's wait for our guest", I said.
"Do I look good?", I heard Henry say.
"You look the same Henry", I said.
"Piper just tell me. Do I look good or not?", Henry said.
I checked out his outfit, he wasn't looking bad at all. He was wearing a red polo on top and a black jean with a black jacket to match. Honestly he really looked good but there is no way am telling him that.
"Just say it Piper", Henry said.
The door opened revealing Jasper and Charlotte.
"Good, Charlotte is here. She will answer your question", I said smirking at Henry.
"Don't mind her Charlotte", Henry said glaring at me.
"What is this about", Charlotte said.
"Henry here wanted to know how he looked"I said"do you think he looks hot?". Charlotte glares at me and looked awkwardly at Henry.
"What do you think Charlotte. You think he looks hot? ", Jasper said with a smirk.
"Don't mind them Char, You don't have to say anything. Let's get straight to dinner", Henry said moving to the dining. 
"You look great Hen", I heard Charlotte say. Henry turned abruptly.
"Really Char", He said with a stupid smile.
"Yes Hen, You look really gooood. Now wipe off that stupid smile and let's get to dinner", She said leading a very happy Henry to the dining.
How come they don't see that.
"Why is Piper dining with us?", Jasper asked.
"Because it is my house", I snapped.
"That wasn't the plan", Jasper said to Henry.
"I know Jasper but Piper insisted and you know how she can be", Henry said.
"I don't like this", Jasper said.
"Like we care", I said.
"I don't wanna dine with her", Jasper said.
"Then go dine at your house", I said.
"Give it up Jasper and stop whining like a baby", Charlotte said.
"I don't whine", Jasper said.
Then the door bell rang.
"Piper check who is at the door"Jasper said.
"You don't tell me what to do in my house. Go and get the door", I screamed.
"On it", Jasper said and went to get the door"Jason. Man what are you doing here?", Jasper said
Jason? Like super hot Jason Hathaway. In my house? I rushed to the door.
"Get out of the way Jasper. Come in Jason", I said pushing Jasper out of the door.
"Easy Pips", Jasper said.
"Thanks Piper. Am sorry guys that I came uninvited. I was just bored at home and Henry said I could come hang out anytime", Jason said coming in. 
"The best thing my brother ever did", I said.
Charlotte didn't look too happy and Jason seemed to have noticed.
"Is this a bad time?", He asked.
"Yes", Charlotte said, "we are having dinner and its strictly on invitation".
"Am sorry for intruding. I will be on my way",Jason said.
"You don't have to go Jason, we can make last minute changes", Henry said. Charlotte turned and looked at him.
"For the first time I agree with Henry We can make last minute changes", I said.
"Guys. I thought this dinner was just for the three of us", Charlotte said.
"Well Piper already spoiled that for us. So it won't change anything if Jason joins us. We have got food for five, right Henry?", Jasper said.
"Ya. join us Jason", Henry said.
"Really Hen? You guys do whatever you want",  Charlotte said and went back to the dining.
"I will take you to your chair Jason", I said.
"I don't think this is a good idea, Charlotte clearly doesn't want me here. I don't wanna ruin her dinner for her. She is gonna be pissed", Jason said.
"Charlotte doesn't really mind", Henry said.
"still", Jason said.
"Trust me", Henry said.
"You like pissing her off. This might be your last chance"Jasper said.
"You are right Jasp. Let's piss Paige off", Jason said.
"I don't think am in support of that", Henry said.
"lets go Jason", I said.
"Are we still having this dinner or do I need to start without you guys", Charlotte shouted from the dining.
"We are coming", Jasper said.
"Let's go guys or Charlotte is gonna kill someone", Henry said.
"Dinner with Charlotte Paige, didn't see that coming. Its gonna be real fun", Jason said.
"Guys!!", Charlotte screamed.
"Coming"we said and ran towards the dining.