Chapter 2. The start of something great!

As the man kept pulling you to the group you wondered how he had such a strong grip with an arm made of wood. Before you could question him you were welcomed by a group of people around the same age as you.

Before you could introduce yourself you were welcomed by a hyperactive blue haired boy, "Hi! I'm Aladdin, this is Morgiana and Alibaba!" he says almost jumping with excitement. Morgiana waves giving you a warm smile as Alibaba gives you a hearty welcome by shaking your hand with a strong grip almost to the point that it felt like he was ripping your arm off.

You give everyone a warm cute smile as the man holding your hand legs go "it's nice to meet you all I'm (Y/N)." "It's nice to meet you too, I'm sorry for not introducing myself before but I'm Hakuryuu" the man who was holding your hand says as he looks down at you due to you being quite shorter than him.

"No need to be sorry I understand if you wanted to get away from the group of crying children," you say as you look up at him smiling. He gives you a soft smile "speaking about that what were you doing there? You look far to old to be a kid Umm Madaura would control." He looks at you with concern and suspicion, "w-well Umm Madaura is my real mother..her spell never worked on me that's why she kept me prisoner for all those years." You look down at the ground with a slight frown.

Alibaba looks at you envious as Aladdin hugs you "I'm sorry to hear that but there is no need to worry you are safe with us" Morgiana says as she gives you a comforting smile. "Speaking of us" Hakuryuu says looking at the group, "how about (Y/N) stays with us?" He asks in a curious tone. Everyone was more than excited to let you stay then Alibaba looks over at you smiling, "would you like that (Y/N)?" It didn't take long for you to give them there answer "yes! I would love too!" And with those fives words opened up a world of friendships and adventures that you could never forget.