Chapter 8. The gift

Hakuryuu was right as soon as you woke up the others your day was filled with many activities such as training with Morgiana and going to the markets with Aladdin and Hakuryuu, as you walked through the crowed street full of children playing and adults buying there daily needs, you moved your hand across each store looking to find anything that you might want to buy.

Not long after you started looking through each stall you found a breathtaking necklace which caught your attention with just a brief glance, you stared at you for awhile but soon looked away knowing that you couldn't afford it. Hakuryuu was behind you looking at a sword he found when he saw you look at the necklace, he could tell that you really wanted it so once you left to go look at other things he bought the necklace for you.

It was later that day and you were sitting outside by yourself to think like you often did, but this time you were soon met with Hakuryuu sitting next to you smiling softly "hi Y/N!" He says happily, you waved shyly and gave him a cute smile back, "I need to give you something.." he says calmly as he holds out a small black box.

He told you to turn around so you did and not long after you felt Hakuryuu behind you putting a necklace on you, you look down to see the necklace you saw at the markets. You turned around and hugged him tightly, "thank you Hakuryuu.." after a few moments of hugging Hakuryuu says "no problem Y/N anything for you."