Chapter 7. The peaceful awakening

You wake up to the feeling of sun hitting your face you rub your eyes as you slowly sit up from your oddly warm sleeping position, as you sit up you notice that Hakuryuu was laying there still sleeping peacefully with a small smile on his face. A bright red blush grew on your face enough to reach to your ears.

"D-did I really sleep with Hakuryuu last n-night?" You mumble to your self trying to settle down as you slowly stand up not wanting to wake him. Your mind was racing with thoughts, you never remember falling asleep with him last night.

After you manage to settle down and slowly tip toe to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and your friends, not long after you started cooking and humming quietly Hakuryuu woke up with a loud yawn. "Good morning!" You yell out from the kitchen almost finished with making breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N!" He says happily as he gets up off the ground and heads to the kitchen. He gives you a warm smile as you turn around and give him a smile back "so how did you sleep?" You ask trying to sound Calm but also because you were curious. "I slept great with you by my side." He says with a playful tone to his voice, his voice alone would often make you blush but what he just said made it even harder for you to stay calm.

"W-well I'm glad that you had a g-good sleep.." you say trying your best not to stutter, "okay let's go wake the others we do have a long day ahead of us!"