Chapter 12. The confession part 1

Later that day you were sitting in your bed reading when Alibaba walks up to you with a devilish smirk "hay Y/N? Can you please do a favour for me?" He says looking down at you. "A-ah sure! What is it?" You say with a friendly smile as you put your book down.

"W-WHAT?!?" You yell. You were now at the markets buying some food for Alibaba. Hakuryuu was there at the exact same stall buying the exact same thing. "They must have set us up..." he says as he rubs the back of his head awkwardly he had a goofy smile. "T-they must of but w-why?.." you ask as you look up at you. "I'm honestly not sure but I'm not complaining! How about we go for a walk?.."

It was an hour later and you were sitting on a hill with Hakuryuu right next to you, the two of you were eating the food you were meant to give to Alibaba but you didn't care it was a form of payback In your eyes. Your mind was racing as your heart was pounding. You were alone and next to the love of your life. You were wondering if you should confess your feelings to him or not.

You stayed silent as you say there taking slow bites of your food and Hakuryuu noticed. He looks at you with concern as he puts down his food. He lets out a sigh "hay Y/N? Are you okay?.." he says with a soft smile York heart starts to pound as you look up at him. "I...I ah..need to tell you something.."