Chapter 5. Training begins

A couple days have passed since Alibaba pretty much forced you and Hakuryuu to become friends, you weren't complaining you liked being so close with him. On the outside he was always so serious but blunt but now he's so open with you just like the others.

You had just woken up and walked out to see Aladdin and Morgiana talking to each other, "Hay guys!" You say while stretching and still waking up "hello (Y/N)!" Aladdin says as he smiles "we were all planning to go train today would you like to join us?" Morgiana exclaims with a soft smile "a-ah sure..I'm not that strong and I don't have any powers...but it will be fun to watch!" You almost yell with excitement as you run back to your room to get changed.

A couple hours later you Hakuryuu, Alibaba, Morgiana and Aladdin has reached the training area and had started to spar with each other as you watched from the sidelines. Everyone has incredible powers, Hakuryuu and Alibaba with their metal vessels and Morgiana with her chains. You were amazed by Aladdin's magical skills but it wasn't really a surprise he was a Magi after all.

As you watched you imagined yourself being strong and with amazing powers like the others, even if you didn't have magic you wished you could at least use a weapon but you were never trained enough as a kid and were honestly to scared to try now but it was always in the back of your mind.

You were snapped back into reality as you see Alibaba walking up to you holding his sword in one hand and the other has held out to you "hay (Y/N) would you like me to teach you how to use a sword?" You look at him confused for a moment and take his hand pulling yourself up "yes please!" And with those two words your training begun.