Chapter 10

Festival operation headquarters, the entrance of balcony.

At this time, Asuka and the rest were at a loss of what to do in the balcony area.

Because the same black wind that blew them away was currently blocking their advancement.

Unable to enter the wind had frustrated Asuka, who could only shout to Shiroyasha on the other side.

Asuka: Shiroyasha! How's the situation inside?

Shiroyasha: Not clear! But my actions are clearly restricted! Is there anything else written in the Geass roll?

Jin hurriedly picked up the black Geass roll.

The text written on it decomposed to straight lines and curves, forming new contents.

Matters regarding the participation of the Game:

War conditions have not been fulfilled for the game leader.

For the game leader to participate in the war, please fulfill the war conditions.

Jin: It says that the war conditions for the game leader have not been fulfilled.....?

Shiroyasha: What about the war conditions? Any other things written on it?

Jin: No... Nothing else is written.

Shiroyasha angrily clicked her tongue. According to her knowledge, there was only one method for sealing Star class spirits in this form. Once again she shouted.

Shiroyasha: Everyone listen carefully! Convey every word to Black Rabbit that I'm about to say! There is no room for failures! Your mistakes may well lead to the death of many participants!

If it was the usual Shiroyasha, it was really difficult to see her produce a tone that was filled with tension and urgency. This also shows that it was something very important.

Asuka and the rest took in a huge breath before waiting for Shiroyasha's instruction.

Shiroyasha: Firstly, this game might have [Made the rules so that it is not perfect]! One of the underhanded methods a Demon Lord would use! The most severe case is, this [Game doesn't have any methods for solving]!

Asuka: What....!

Shiroyasha: Secondly, tell Black Rabbit that this Demon Lord might be attached to a new community!

Jin: I......I've got it!

There was no time for any detailed explanation. Even Asuka understands that every second counts.

Shiroyasha: Thirdly, the method for sealing me is most likely—

???: Okay~ We'll stop it at there.

Shiroyasha turned around like a startled child.

There was a white-shirt wearing lady. The one called Ratten, currently standing behind Shiroyasha with three fire lizard-men.

The three fire lizard-men were obviously members from Salamandra, so they probably got manipulated by the lady's magic flute. The fire lizard-men kept spitting hot sparks, with insanity filling their eyes.

Ratten: Oh......So it really did seal her. To have the strongest Floor Master fall to this degree is such an embarrassment!

Shiroyasha: Damn it.....What did you do to the Salamandra members!

Ratten: That is, of course, a secret. Even if the sealing was a success, I don't intend on revealing the information to you.......Having said that, who were you talking to just now?