Chapter 14

The defense and offense that could destroy mountains and rivers, in a moment had already caused destruction to the city, creating a hill of rubble.

Facing someone who could flip the earth, manipulate rivers, and be able to change the structure of the earth's crust, Izayoi used his limbs to repel the attacks coming from Weser.

Izayoi: What........how arrogant!

Countless rocks and water columns came striking at his direction. Izayoi merely concentrated on his momentum before using his fist to hit them off.

Weser who hid behind the scattered debris seized the chance and closed up to Izayoi's front. Noticing his action, Izayoi used the rock as a foothold and jumped away to pull the distance.

The pair of agile legs were Izayoi's biggest weapon but was also used as a method to protect himself.

The other side of the town instantly turned into rubble. Then, Izayoi stopped his movements and looked at Hamelin.

This was certainly not because he had heard Black Rabbit's self-murmuring.

Still keeping vigilant, Weser asked him.

Weser: What's wrong kid, being distracted isn't really your style.

Izayoi: .....I am tired of it.

Weser: Huh?

Izayoi: I said I am tired already. Although hitting and being hit is a fresh experience, but this is way too simple and boring.

Izayoi relaxed his neck joints. Although he was bruised, the only injury that was worth mentioning was the one he suffered in the start.

Both of their strengths were equal, but Izayoi's leg strength overwhelmingly prevailed over Weser's.

Relying on his agile legs and also trying to match it with his movements, waiting for Weser to slip up. Although there was a chance to target the opponent's weakness, in the end, the result would be the same,

Izayoi who hates never changing formulaic scenarios was of course tired.

Badly bruised, Weser who was breathing heavily kept his fighting stance, placed his giant flute on his shoulders and asked.

Weser: Since you said it like that........what are you going to do?

Izayoi: Hmmm~ About that.....

Kicking up the rubble, Izayoi began to seriously consider.

Not knowing what he was thinking, Weser could only stare at him with a dumbfounded expression.

Izayoi: Okay! We will do it like that! I want to defeat the trump card that you keep hiding from me!

Weser: What trump card?

Izayoi: Hey, don't act dumb, every time you hit me, you always wanted to use your hidden ace card.

Weser's expression became distorted. From the start, neither of them was the winner because of this reason.

Whenever Weser was close to Izayoi or when Izayoi's speed prevailed, intending to trade blows, that man's eyes always revealed a dangerous light.

Because of this point, Izayoi wasn't able to determine the winner and loser.

Izayoi: If this goes on it will be forever, so we will reveal the winner in an all for nothing blow, interesting right?

Compared to Izayoi's 'Wahaha' laughter, Weser looked very dignified.

This was a very welcoming situation due to the current stalemate. As long as this continues to drag on, sooner or later the time will run out. That way, the talents would fall into the hand of the Host's side.