Chapter 15

Boundary wall, stage area. [Birth of the Fire Dragon Festival] operational headquarters.

10 hours after the game had started.

Those stained glasses that depicted victims that fell during the Black Death and rat-catchers were all shattered, while it was changed with the stained glass that depicted the Weser river. After the [Shatter the False Legend, Making the True Legend Known] was fulfilled. The participants' vision suddenly shattered and expandly opened back.

Looking around, the familiar sight of the minaret and stage area with the chandeliers emitting light could be seen.

The dusk imitation and the scenery of the town appeared in everyone.

While the participants were still standing idly, Shiroyasha suddenly popped out in front of everyone in a mist-like form.

Scratching her head while having an embarrassed expression was in fact much in line with her appearance.

Shiroyasha: Ladies and gentleman, that performance was great. As the Floor Master of the Eastern district.......... I must express my gratitude and apologies. Though I put on a good look, the result was that I was sealed from the start to finish. I am really sorry.....

Although Shiroyasha felt very ashamed, nobody spoke out words of accusations.

Everyone had placed their trust in the strongest [Floor Master], and it wouldn't shake because of this small matter.

With Shiroyasha finishing her acknowledgments, Sandora stepped forward with her arms open.

Sandora: The Demon Lord game has come to an end, and we were victorious!

The audience burst into cheers. Hearing the speech from the floor master was enough to make the crowd taste the feeling of victory.

Some people were liberated from the curse.

Some people were moved to tears because their comrades were going to be saved.

Some people were glad that the Demon Lord's threat was gone.

Shiroyasha, who looked at this scene, kindly gave orders to the participants:

Shiroyasha: Give treatment to those injured, those uninjured will provide assistance. After this is over........... the granting of awards for the achievement of defeating the Demon Lord, as well as continuing the festival, while also holding celebrations. People can rejoice and wait expectantly for it bah♪

This decree issued by Shiroyasha made everyone cheer even louder.

The communities started mobilizing to clean up the mess after the game.

=====

Boundary wall, stage area, foot of the hills, Art exhibition grounds.

While the participants were all preparing for the celebration, Asuka came alone into the huge cave.

Although she was worried whether Yō, who was infected with Black Death, was alright, she still gave priority to this place.

Coming into the center of the cave where Deen was originally being displayed, Asuka opened the hidden doors hidden in the rock wall and went in, where they held the gift game to obtain Deen.

It was obvious that was the interior of the boundary wall, but there were still rays of the sun that shone deeply in.

Asuka then muttered: