Accidental or Planned (simon/baz/penny)

"Well that wasn't supposed to happen," Simon's eyes were glued to the television. The game controller in hand, destruction on the screen.

"You did not just do that," Baz breathed out coldly.

"Well, I did, but I didn't expect that!"

"What the hell are we supposed to do now? You just killed me!" Penelope threw her controller into the sofa and crossed her arms with a grunt. Her eyes bore into the back of Simon's head, hoping to start a fire there.

"Hush it wasn't 'you' you, you know?" Simon turned to face Penny, his eyes pleading for any sort of immediate forgiveness.

"Snow, eyes on the screen, we're still in this," Baz grabbed Simon's head and spun it forward.

"What do you mean! I'm clearly on the ground right there! Dead as hell!" Penelope flailed her arms wildly in protest to her apparently planned execution.

"Alternate you's don't count," Simon muttered.

"She is the best out of all of us," Baz said. Penelope flopped down onto her stomach, reaching for the popcorn bowl between Baz and Simon on the floor. She groaned loudly before proceeding to munch on a handful of popcorn right next to Simon's ear. He pulled his head away, still trying to navigate his player through the game.

He had been hiding in the corner of the game the whole time and that was everybody's plan. Hide him so he doesn't mess up because he always did... a lot. Penelope was the best, then Baz, then Simon. If Agatha were here, she'd be second best. If Micah were here... maybe Simon would be tied for the last place.

Baz punched his controller into the pillow he was sitting on, "NO!" His character flashed off of the screen, leaving Simon as the only person left on their team. He still had a perfect score. Baz slid closer to Simon, putting a hand on his shoulder for moral support. Penelope, on the other hand, crawled up behind Simon on the sofa. She put her hands over his eyes.

"Penelope!" Simon twisted to look through the gaps in her fingers.

"This is what you get for killing me!"

"Bunce, get off him he could win this for once!" Baz reached up to pull her off but when that failed he stuck to just prying away her fingers. The three were a wiggling pile of cheers and boos. Baz wanted to win, Penny wanted vengeance. Simon got the perfect thing to eliminate the last member of the opposing team and managed to pull himself forward, leaving Penny and Baz to wrestle and him with a perfect shot. He struck and the enemy flashed off the screen. Simon's character went large on the screen and 'YOU WIN' danced beneath his picture.

"YES!" Simon jumped up into the air, his fists punching the air above him. Baz cheered along and pulled Simon into a jumping victory hug. He pulled Penelope down off the sofa too. She had stood up soap-box-style when Simon was winning. They all fell over in a huge heap on the sofa, Simon in the middle. When they all calmed down Penny leaned close to Simon's ear.

"I know you won, but I won't be forgetting this anytime soon," She smirked at his look of fear. She was only planning on 'Helter Skelter' 'ing his room but it was fun to see him so worked up, waiting for something to happen.

Goodness gracious, Mario Kart balloon battles turned people against each other.

A/N Hey! Just a short one today but I hope it was enjoyable nonetheless. I have plenty of ideas saved up but feel free to give as many suggestions as you'd like! (I am going to run out eventually and I certainly won't want to stop anytime soon) ((also if you only let me do me ideas oH bOy do you have a lot of angst coming your way.))