Chapter 3: Unfamiliar Ceiling

So, Episode 2! This one picks up right where Episode 1 lets off. Shinji will fight Sachiel... a little bit in this chapter, the rest of the fight will take place in a flashback next chapter. However, we'll finally get to meet Sachiel as a shoulder Angel in this chapter! So look forward to that! I also want to note an addition to Sachiel's personality, he'll go Blam whenever he blows something up.

I should note that this story will not be all comedy, while it may start like that, when we get to about Episode 15 onwards, and EoE, things are going to get a lot darker, although the reasons behind things happening may change.

-.-

July 16th, 2015

- NGE: S2 Works - Disc 3, Track 8 - E-5 Rhythm Only (14:41)-

Unit-01 and Sachiel stood, facing off in a small street in Tokyo-3. Shinji sat inside the Entry Plug of Unit-01, an apprehensive look on his face.

"Shinji, are you ready?" Misato's voice came from the com line as Shinji slowly replied.

"Yeah."

"Release the final safety locks!" The safety locks came off, rendering Unit-01 ready for combat. "Evangelion Unit-01, move out!" Unit-01 slumped forward a little bit as the restraints came off. Shinji was now in complete control of Unit-01.

"Shinji, let's just concentrate on walking for now." Ritsuko's voice came over the com line.

"Walk..." Shinji thought in various amounts of distress at the situation as a whole. At the thought, Unit-01 took a cautious step forward.

"He's walking!" Ristuko exclaimed at the sight from Central Dogma, as Shinji attempted another step. This time, the Unit buckled and fell to the ground, flat on its face.

- End -

Wow. You suck at this, giant purple thing.

"Shinji! Are you okay!? Hurry, you need to get up!" Misato's voice came frantically over the com line as Shinji glanced up, straight into Sachiel's face.

- Neon Genesis Evangelion OST I - Track 3 - Angel Attack -

I think I need to show you something! 

Sachiel lifted up Unit-01 by its head, holding it high in the air. Shinji, staring out of the cockpit, looked straight into a red orb on Sachiel's hand. Shinji started to hyperventilate as Sachiel took hold of Unit-01's right arm, and started to twist and stretch it.

"Shinji, calm down! That's not your actual arm!" Shinji wasn't paying Misato any attention though, as he was busy trying to prevent the pain in his arm. Sachiel continued to twist and pull as the bridge looked on in terror.

"What's going on with the Eva's defence system!?"

"The signal's not working!" Maya replied to Ritsuko.

"The A.T. Field is not deploying!" Shouted a male close by.

"It's not up! Have we failed?" Ritsuko stated as Sachiel continued his assault on Unit-01. Sachiel managed to break Unit-01's right hand, causing alarm to go through everyone.