Chapter 7: Showdown in Tokyo-3

Shamshel is here! It's time for a battle! I should quickly note that there won't be any filler for a while, because Episodes 3-6 are all being done in one go. There's a reason for this, and I'll reveal it after Episode 6 is finished, anyway, onward! Also this isn't Episode 6, I've renamed part of Episode 6.

Minor edit: Changed Spending Time in Preparation to Longest Day from 1.0.

-.-

August 6th, 2015

- Music from Evangelion 1.0 - Track 8 - The Longest Day -

Central Dogma was once again in full preparation. The bridge bunnies, Maya, Hyuga and Shigeru were already in position, and shouting out various things. The main problem, the Fourth Angel, was currently in full view on the main screen.

"The target has been sighted by our cameras. It's already penetrated into our territorial waters." Hyuga noted as Fuyutsuki stood close by.

"All personal, assume battle stations, Level One." Fuyutsuki called out to the entirety of Central Dogma.

"Roger. Prepare for anti-aircraft interception." Misato shouted as work continued around her.

"Tokyo-3, assuming battle formation."

"Initiate accomodation of the central block."

Up above, alarm klaxons once again sounded as the main buildings of Tokyo-3 started to retract into the ground. The central block of Tokyo-3 was now a flat landscape, while the buildings that once inhabited it, stood in the roof of the Geofront.

"Accomodation of central block and the first through seventh districts has been completed." Maya confirmed as Hyuga spoke.

"Notification of the government and other related ministries completed. Target is still advancing."

"Present operational rate of anti-aircraft interception: 48%."

"What's the status of civilians and noncombatants?" Misato asked Shigeru.

"We've received reports that the evacuation has already been completed."

- End -

-.-

"Attention Elementary and Junior High School students. Please form groups with your individual classes."

"Not again!" Kensuke cried out as Toji sat next to him, bored out of his mind.

"Just text messages again?"

"It's news censorship," Kensuke noted with a scowl as he showed Toji. "The government won't show the battle to any of us civilians. Even though it's an incredible and historic event." Toji simply frowned at Kensuke, getting tired of his buddy's love of military.

-.-

"Of course the Fourth Angel would show up while Commander Ikari is away." Misato noted as Shamshel was flying very quickly towards the city. "It's a lot sooner than we expected."

"Last time they gave fifteen years." Hyuga noted. "This time around its only been three weeks."

"They never care about our convenience, do they? They're the kind we women hate the most." Misato said as Shamshel stared down at them from the main screen.