Mama's

Billie's POV

I have been missing q for a while but luckily I'm going home today.
(Later)
I just got off the plane, now trying to find my bag.  Once my family and I got our things we were trying to find a Uber. We got on the Uber we I got a text from q

Que❤️🥺💍
Hey baby

Mama's💍❤️🤤
Hey daddy

Que❤️🥺💍
I miss you when you coming home?

Mama's💍❤️🤤
Soon baby

And at that the conversation was over.
Once I got home I called q right away telling him to get his ass over here cause I miss him so much that if I don't get my hands on him today I might die.
(7 minutes later)
I heard a knock on the door so I ran the fastest to get to the door bruising my knee not really caring cause my knees were going to be bruised by the end of the night(😂). I opened the door seeing the love of my life. I jumped into his arms afraid to let go .

Que's POV
Billie ran into my arm only wearing underwear and a long t-shirt. I didn't know what to hold onto so I grabbed her ass as I did I heard her gasp. "I missed you" .Billie said "I missed you to babygirl". Making her blush. She grabbed my hand leading me to her room.  As always it was red but also playing some soft music. She looked at me throwing me on the bed.  "Mama's".  I said "what".  She said to me with lust in her eyes.  "Not right now".  "Why" she said with a pouty face.  "We need to talk".  "About what" she said getting off of me. "All we do is fuck and I just don't want to fuck you I want to talk and cuddle and say I love you, don't get me wrong I love hearing you moan my name but I also like hearing you tell me how your tour is going and how much you love doing the things that make you happy and not just feel pleasure".  "I love you q" "love you too mamas". 

    After that Billie and I just cuddled and said how much we love each other.

    I woke up billie in my arms she looked so peaceful and beautiful. I was so lucky to have her. I decided to go on my phone while Billie was still sleeping on me but felt her move a little so I froze.  She opened her eyes and looked up at me a chuckled.  "What" I said  " you good you looked a little startled". She said giggling.  "Mamas". " yes". " you know how your birthday is in like 2 month"  " yes"  " I was wondering if like you are going to move".  " move where". " like with me". That's when I seen her blush. " idk do you want me to". I didn't want to sound desperate but some how my mouth what thinking something different. " yes"   "ok" she said blushing even more. " baby". " yes"  "do you ever see us having a family". " to be honest I have ever sense we be came a thing. I even had a dream that we were in the hospital and you were bout to give birth"  "really"  " yep" . " I love you"  " I love you too"  "so what do you want to do today" " idk what do you want to do" " well I want to show you how much I love you" " what do you mean by that" "oh I think you know" I said getting on top of her  " I thought you didn't want to fuck" "yah I don't want to fuck but I never said that I can't show you love"

Part 2 is coming out tomorrow

I kind of like this chapter