Break

Billie's POV
It's the next morning since it all happened and que was gonna spend a night but something came up I guess. I regret doing everything with him but I don't at the same time.
I get up to see the time I sprint up at seeing it was 2:30pm normally I wake up at 10:00 or so but today is my meeting to see how long is my break since I'm pregnant. Which is at 3:30.

Que's POV

I left Billie's last night cause prince was throwing a party don't get me wrong I feel bad for leaving Billie for a party but at the same time me and Billie aren't together so I gotta let her do her.
I'm in this random bed that was at the party with this random girl. Before I notice who it is I get a call from Billie. "Shit" I say to myself. "Hey billie" "hey que" that's when this random ass bitch in the bed with me had to say "baby who you talking too" that's when I knew I fucked up "Que who was that" "oh they weren't talking to me" "yes I was silly" if this bitch don't shut up.

I know I shouldn't be scared that Billie is on the phone with me while this girl is talking but it's even worse cause I realized the girl was Ella.

It's getting hard for me to come up with ideas for this book so plz give me some.🥺