Just a dream ll

Billie POV
It's the next morning and I woke up with the worst headache. Today was not the day to wake up to this. I'm also going to see que today. I'm kinda scared to see how he is going to react about the baby but I don't know if I should tell him.

I get up and get dressed I look in the mirror again and see my baby is getting bigger which means it's going to be harder to hide but who cares.

Que's POV
Today I'm seeing Billie I wanna tell her why I did What I did but I don't really know why I did I think I just felt pressured. It's 11:30 and I'm post to meet her at 1:00.
It's know 12:30 and I'm at target getting Billie some flowers

And some vegan chocolate. I love her and wanna make up with her but I know she's probably not going except it.

It's now 12:50 and I'm on my way to Billie's. I listen to my favorite songs while pulling up to Billie's. I look at the time and see it's 1:01. The door opens revealing Maggie. "Hi" I said to Maggie "what are you doing here" "me and billie are going to talk" "ok" she said letting me in. I walk in getting closer to billie room. I hear low music playing so I walk in to reveal the girl of my dreams on her phone. "Hey" she said kind quiet. "Hey" I say back. " umm I got you flowers and some chocolate" "thx". She gets up and takes them putting on the table. "What do you want to talk about" she said "well umm I just wanna say I'm sorry and I love you" . "Ok" "Billie I'm serious I don't even know why I did what I did". "Then why did you do that". While she said that I see her eyes slowing starting to water.

Billie's POV
I couldn't hold in the tears anymore neither could I hold what just came out my mouth. "Brandon do you know I loved you more than anything. A week after you fucking ruined my heart I realized I was pregnant". " your what" que said "I'm pregnant ok" que had a shocked look on his face but also sad "when we broke up you decided to go fuck another dude and get pregnant". "NO it's yours the baby is yours. It's a boy and today I turned 4 months". I said calming down. "You're saying you didn't tell me after 4 months. That's my child. I get that we broke up but why keep that from me". "I don't know. I seen you have a girlfriend or whatever so I thought I wouldn't just text you I'm pregnant and it's yours"
" girlfriend? Are you talking about Ella" I shook my head yes. "That's not my girlfriend I met her last night". "Oh ok" "Billie one more thing though" "what?" "Do you still love love me?"
"Why are you asking me that like you don't know the answer." I said getting a attitude. "I don't you say you love(ed) me and not love." "Que... I" . Then there was a knock.