No part 2

I got another call "I'm not going to get an..." "BILLIE!" I gasp as the voice went loud. "You either get an abortion or ill do it my self". "No how the hell are you going to do it your self". "I'll get someone to you know show you a lesson." "What kind?" I said scared to hear what he is going to say. "Lock your doors." And the phone hangs up. At this point I'm freaking out. I start crying not knowing what to do. I look up to see q there running towards me.

Que's POV
  Finneas, Patrick and I were chilling while Billie was in her room on the phone and Claudia and Maggie were making snacks. We were laughing until I heard crying it surely did sound like Billie's so I ran to her room opening the door to her room to see her in the corner crying. I ran up to her and went on the floor and picked her up wedding style to the bed. "Baby what's wrong" "he's going to kill the baby" "what baby and who" "que our baby and Danny. Well he is going to get someone to and if I don't get an abortion he's going to get me". I hugged her as she cried "I'm scared" I looked up to her puffy but beautiful eyes and said "mamas I would not let anyone get you or our baby. I love you ok Billie". "I love you too que". "He is so much stronger how are you not let him get me". "You will see". I kissed her then got on my phone I called the homies if it's ok if I stay at there house with Billie and they said ok. There was so much room sense it was a mansion.

6 bedrooms 3 master bed rooms6 bathrooms

6 bedrooms
3 master bed rooms
6 bathrooms

4 hours later

Billie and I are packing right now to go to the house. It's also very secured and there are guards there to. I really love Billie and I don't want anything to happen to her or our baby on the way. "Baby you ready". I said "yes can we go now" "Yes we can let's go".

20 minutes later
The house is Kinda far but not really. We get there and the first thing we see is the gate and guards. We need a key for the gate and also the gurads needs to know we are welcome. They gave me a key a long time ago so I just go in. I kinda live her so they know for sure who I am. We pull up at the entrance and are greeted by prince.
  "Sup bro" "sup Billie". "Hi prince" Billie said  "sup" I said focus on the bags. "Do you need help" prince asked " yep"

10 minutes later
We got all our bags and greeted everyone. Once we were done prince showed us to our room. Billie mouth was wide open once we walked in to that room. Prince told us that this is one of the master bedrooms. Prince Walked our and let us have our alone time. "Billie do you like it" "do I like it? I love it. Que thank you for caring for me and you baby. Oh that's reminds me tomorrow is the appointment to see how many months I am" she said smiling. I smiled back. "I'm so glad I got you pregnant.

The bedroom

The bedroom

The bathroom

The bathroom

The closet

"I love you" "I love you to mamas".