Just a dream prt3

Billie's POV
There was a knock on the door. "Billie we're leaving". My mom said yelling threw the door. "Ok I'm going to stay here" "ok billie we will be back at 5:00" "ok mom bye". 
"So can you answer my question now" "que I don't know ok. I don't know if I love you. Any time I hear your name I get butterflies, but you hurt me and I'm scared you going to do it again". "Billie I love you and I only broke up with you because your always on tour and we never have time together. I never want to hurt you again like I did". "I'm sorry". "Billie why are you sorry".

"I was the reason you broke up with me". "Billie". Que said with hurt eyes. He got closer and whipped my tears. I looked up to see him looking at mine then my lips. I want to kiss him right now but I can't. Fuck it. I went for it, he also came closer. We kissed hit was so magical. It felt like our first kiss all over again. "Omg" "what are you okay" "the baby just kicked" I said with excitement "that's my boy" que said showing his dimples. I laughed and looked at him again. And we were back at it. He grabbed me and but me on the bed kissing me. It heated  really quick "bzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzz" que phone went off. "Hold up" I can see the contact. It said Ella❤️💗

I got up and ran to the bathroom. All these thoughts went through my head. Maybe he just has that just to be friendly. What if they were together but he just trying to let me down easily.

Que's POV
Ella called so I answered it I went to the kitchen to answer cause I didn't want Billie to be all mad or something. While walking I seen Billie run to the bathroom. She probably just throwing up since she's pregnant. "Hello" I said to the phone. "Hey bad boy" "uhh it's que" "ok but I was wondering if you can come over I need you help" "with what" I said  "I feeling some type of way I need to come help me out" "sorry I can't I'm busy" "oh come in baby" "it's Que" I hear her moaning "uhh your voice is so sexy" "umm what are you doing" "keep talking your making me so wet" what the fuck is she doing. Oh hell nah I ain't with that shit unless it's Billie... wait did I just say that I really do love Billie. I get really into my head thinking until I hear faint crying coming from the bathroom. I hang up really quick going  to billie opening up the bathroom door. I see her crying on the floor. "Billie are you okay" "you don't have to fake care about me anymore. You can just leave and go back to your girlfriend" "she's not my girlfriend. Even far away for being my girlfriend". "Que I think you should leave" "Billie what did I do" "I just need time to think and I can't when your hear". "What do you mean" " what I mean is when I'm with you all I think about is us being together and I know it's not going to happen" "how do you know that"

"Cause you don't love me or care you just care about your baby. I bet once the baby is born you will leave and only come back to see the baby". " Billie you are my baby together or not, and I love you" "no you don't" "yes I do billie" "no you don't" "you know I love you your just telling yourself I don't" "cause you don't" "tell me I don't in my face". I got closer and seen her eyes get darker. She looked like an angle but also a devil. I kept getting closer until I can feel her breathing. She just looked at me. "Are you going to say-" Before I can finish my word she. Pulled my lips to hers. It was lustful and also passionate. She took off my shirt looking at my eyes. We went back to kissing. Billie was only wearing a big shirt and underwear, i I teased her with my finger. She tensed up and moaned. "Please" "What" I said with a questioning tone" I stuck my finger in her and she moaned like crazy. "Uhh don't stop" but I stopped "she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and just kept quiet. I went down real quick to her panties and looks at her.

She but her lip looking at me. I dove in looking at her as she arched her back. She held on to my hair pushing me in more. Not even 2 minutes later she came, but I didn't care I still kept going. She was pushing my head always so I grabbed her hands and pinned  them to the floor. "Uhhh que keep going" "IM GONNA- UHHHHH" she started to shake and squirt. I ate her out as she rode out her high. " you taste so good mamas"

What should I do in the next one.