Just a dream

Billie's POV
     I woke up.  What the fuck I said to myself  I looked around to see me still in my room. All alone.  I was just a dream all of it. Except for the pregnancy. I thought to my self why, why did I have that dream. Que left  5 months ago a week before my birthday. He told me it wasn't going to work out. A week later I realized I was pregnant. I still miss him and dream about him but not like this one. It felt to real.

I begin to cry. He hurt me. I decided to whip my tears away and go on my phone. Then I seen it, que with this girl, she's so beautiful. The smile on there face, they look so happy together. I don't know if there dating or not though but I'm surly no taking it well.

Que's POV
My night was amazing. This girl name Ella asked me to dance tonight and I had a blast but the only person on my mind was Billie. We broke up awhile ago but still I love her I don't even know why I ended it. Ever since it she has been distant. Hasn't posted or texted me but can't blame her for not texting me. I nearly see any videos of her smiling. She also looks different her glow in her eye doesn't show like it use to.

20 minutes later

I just posted the photo of me and Ella and everyone has been going crazy. Some of them are talking about how I can just leave Billie like that, also can't blame them. I think to myself should I text billie to see if she's ok maybe meet somewhere and talk. I followed my instincts and did.

Que☹️
Hey

Billie's POV
I got up and went to my closest wear my mirror is I look at my self then look at my baby boy that is growing so fast in me. I'm 4 months tomorrow which is kinda crazy. Bzzz went my phone I looked and seen what I haven't seen in awhile. Que texted.

Que☹️
Hey

Billie
Umm hi

Que☹️
Are you busy tomorrow

Billie
No

Que☹️
Can we talk and maybe meet somewhere

Billie
Why?

Que☹️
I wanna talk

Billie
Fine come to my place at 3:00

Que☹️
Ok bye thx

I can't believe I agreed to this