s

I woke up to the sun getting into my eyes. It was the first day of spring and it was warm outside. Birds were chirping and the flowers were blooming. The nature was waking up after a long sleep.

I rolled my eyes and closed the curtains. "UgH, all I wanted was to get some sleep." I walked towards the bathroom, took a shower and did my morning routine. I lazily moved to my closet and changed into my ugly ass uniform. It was a white blouse with a blue skirt and white socks that were reaching my knee. Also black shoes that I never actually got, screw the school system. I put on my black converse shoes and leave my hair loose. I didn't put on any make up because I'm too lazy to.

Downstairs, I took my bag and walked out of the house, not forgetting to lock it after. As usually, I walked to my best friend's house and knocked on the door. She opened it and we walked towards a small coffee shop to get our breakfast. I went to order while she went to a table.

"Good morning! What's your order?" A young boy that I see every morning greeted me with a smile. "One vanilla cappucino and one mint tea." I said and he wrote it down. "Anything else?" He asked even tho he knew our order. "Two chocolate cakes." He nodded. "You can go sit, your order will soon be ready." He bowed and gave the order to a girl that was preparing the drinks. I bowed back and walked towards Yeri.

"You won't believe what happened yesterday." She said and i looked at her. "Spill the tea sis." She inhaled and gave me that look which only the two of us could understand, that's why I'm not describing it, yall wouldn't understand. "Hyucktextedmelastnightandsaidtha
thewantstogetcoffeewithmetoday." She said everything in one breathe. "Hyuck AsKed YoU oN a daTe??" She hit my hand. "Be quiet bitch."

I pouted. "Sorry." Then the girl brought us our order. "That would be ₩7580." I gave her the money and she smiled. "Enjoy." She walked back and gave the money to the cashier. We took our stuff and started walking towards school. We drank the coffee on our way and left the cake in our lockers so we have it for lunch.

I left Yeri by her class and walked back to mine. As I was walking through the halls of school I saw bunch of couples giggling and talking or just simply making out, eww. NeWaYs, it made me think if I'll ever find someone special to me. Once, Yeri will find herself a boyfriend or friends her age and leave me alone. I will stay alone till I get old and then I'll be like one of those old ladies in movies that knit scarfs and have a ton of cats surrounding them. I chuckled at my thoughts as I walked into my class.

I walked towards my seat which was at the back so I could sleep peacefully. I left my bag on the desk and plopped onto my seat. I sighed and put my head on the table, falling asleep soon after.

~~~

A boy walked down the street kicking the same rock everytime he took a step forwards. He was surrounded by couples. Some where walking and holding hands, some drank coffee in a cafe while some sat on the bench and were making out. 'Gross' he thought to himself.

As he was nearing the end of the street he heard whispers. "Look at him, he's the guy that gets rejected every time he asks someone out." "How isn't he ashamed to walk outside his house?" "Why is he so ugly? Ew, get out of here." He put his hood on and quicken up his pace.

~~~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. What was that dream? After realising it's lunch time i shrugged and run out of the classroom towards my locker to take my cake and then i continued running towards the cafeteria. I sat next to Yeri and started eating my cake.

"Sup." She said and munched on her chocolate cake. "I had such a weird dream." I blurted out. "What was it about?" She asked and I told her my dream. "AiGht, did you see boy's face?" I shook my head. "No, I just saw the back of his head."

"Back of whose head?" Someone butted in our conversation. "Oh Donghyuck, what are you doing here?" Yeri asked. "I just stopped by to confirm the time." I looked at them and smiled. BiTcH mY shIp Is SaiLinG!!

"Oh yeh, today at 7 pm by the Han river?" Yeri said and Donghyuck smiled

"Oh yeh, today at 7 pm by the Han river?" Yeri said and Donghyuck smiled. "Great. Bye Yeri." He said and left our table. "WHAT ABOUT ME?? WHAT AM I?? A POTATO??" I screeched after him. "NeWaYs. About that dream." She sipped on her tea. "Bitch where did you get the tea?" She shrugged. "Actually don't know." We both sighed.

"Ya know that story about girls seeing their soulmate's dreams." She wiggled her eyebrows. I chuckled. "Ya knoe that's bullshit, nobody ever confirmed that." She shrugged. "Ya never know."

I rolled my eyes and we walked outside of the cafeteria to her class

I rolled my eyes and we walked outside of the cafeteria to her class. "YoU luCky biTch dont have anymore classes today." She screeched and I chuckled. "But I have finalls that choose if I'm able to go to collage or not sjjks." She rolled her eyes and added. "Four more years till then."

Just then the bell rang and the hall was filling up with people. I waved at her and walked out of the school. After plugging my earphones and blasting Stray kids I started walking towards the city library. So, to makes things clearer. Yeri is my neighbour and the only person I talk to except the teachers, cashiers, librarians, etc... She's '00 liner and she's in her first year of high school while I'm in my last year and am a '97 liner.

nEways, I walked into the library and bowed when i saw the old librarian that works here. I walked towards the back of the library and took a literature book. After finding a place to sit, I started reading.

I mean, why tf do I need literature in life? I could simply read if i want to and that's it. I siMplY waNnA work in a fucking music store, produce music or work as a dj somewhere. So, as I was studying some guy walked towards my table with a book. I mean duuh, ofc he's gonna have a book, we're in the lIbRaRy. NeWaYs, he asked me if he could sit there.

"Can I sit here?" I nodded. He sat down and opened his book. OMg itS ThE MusiC aRt BoOk. I looked at the book like my life depended on it and smiled like a frickeen idiot. "You gud?" He asked me and I got out of my transe. "Oh, yea." I scratched the back of my neck. "I want to study music art but my ass is too broke to get in the college." I smiled sheepishly and he nodded. "Same. I finished some bitch ass college that made me write korean literature in the finals. LiKe, I ain't interested bish." I looked at him like he's a god. I mean his visuals are godly but that's not the point. "SaY iT loUdeR fOr ThE peopLe iN tHe bAcK." "SHH." Someone said and I stood there like OoPs. The boy chuckled and we continued reading our books.