l

a boy was walking down the busy streets of seoul. around him were friends hanging out or couples talking with each other, he was alone. suddenly he saw someone familiar. he waved at the person but he shook his head and looked at a girl next to him. they talked and laughed. the lonely boy looked down and continued walking away. something wet slipped down his cheek, he was crying.

___

i woke up and looked at my phone screen. it was saturday. no school yay. i got up and after brushing my teeth changed into a white crop top and black shorts, i brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun. i looked at my reflection in the mirror and made a decision. i put on my converse shoes and took a little walk towards a hairdresser.

"oh hi Jiyeon." a woman greeted me. "hey auntie." i greeted her back. "what are you going to do with you hair today?" she asked and i remembered my idea. "cut it short and dye it bubblegum pink." i said and she smiled. "you're lucky we have the colour prepared. a young boy came to dye his hair bubblegum pink too, he left a few minutes ago." i nodded and she started washing my hair after putting a towel over my shoulders.

___

my aunt styled up my hair and i thanked her. we chated for some time and then I got a message from Yeri asking if we could hang out but I turned her down cuz this bitch needs to study. I hugged my aunt and walked out of the building.

after I came home I made something to eat and gathered my books. i thought for a bit and decided to post a pic on my insta profile. after a few tries I accomplished to find a perfect pic. i posted it and wrote a caption that came first in my mind.

i sighed and turned off my phone, starting to read the words written in the book

____

i yawned and looked at the clock, it was 9 pm. i rubbed my eyes and moved my books from my bed and stretched a bit. after thinking of what to do i decided to look through my insta feed and then go for a walk. of course i asked yeri if she'll come but she said that she's with hyuck. #sadlife

nEwaYs, i was scrolling when i saw something shocking. taeyong fucking dyed his hair bubblegum pink toO. i commented under the post and liked it.

 i commented under the post and liked it