a

After I talked with Jaehyun and Donghyuck I left the house and walked towards my apartment. When i was close to my street i saw two girls, one was obviously drunk and was singing spring day by bts while the other one was carrying her on her back.

"보고싶다!! *hiccup* 보고싶다~!!" The girl sang drunkenly and the other one groaned. "SHUT UP ALREADY!!" She then quited her voice. "You know I don't like BTS... AND STOP BEING ALL DEPRESSO, IT'S ALREADY PAST MIDNIGHT!" The drunk girl sighed and started clapping. "ThE whEeLs oN ThE bUs gO rOuNd anD roUn-" The girl that was carrying her dropped her on the floor and the drunk girl just let out an oof.

"ThaT hUrt mE *hiccup*, YeRi!!" I flinched at the name and looked better at the duo. My eyes widened and I run towards them. "The hell happened to her?" I asked Yeri and she sighed. "Long story." Jiyeon pouted. "I need to pee..." I shook my head and took her bridal style. "Let's go" I said and Yeri nodded.

After five minutes we came to Yeri's apartment. "조아합니다!!!!"(day6 - i like you) Jiyeon yelled and extended the a at the end. "shhh!!" yeri tried quieting her but that resulted in her screaming louder. yeri shook her head and finally unlocked the door. i walked inside and left jiyeon on yeri's couch. yeri thanked me and made me drink something. "I'm fine with just apple juice."

yeri nodded and left to kitchen. Jiyeon turned around and was now sleeping peacefully. i smiled at her and yeri appeared with a cup of juice. i thanked her as she sat next to sleeping jiyeon. "how much did she drink?" i asked and yeri pouted. "two bottles of soju and a beer." I looked at her with wide eyes. "what made her so upset?"

yeri looked at jiyeon then back at me. "she'll kill me when she finds out i told you this." she sighed. "Her mother killed herself two years ago on yesterday's day." I pouted. "why did she kill herself?" she shook her head. "that's for her-" she pointed at jiyeon. "-to tell you." i nodded and finished the cup of juice i drank. "I'm going now, night yeri." i waved as I left the apartment. "night taeyong."

____________________________________________

When I woke up my headache was killing me. "Fuck, I ain't gon drink ever again." I groaned and Yeri came with a cup of water and painkillers. "Drink this." I drank the painkillers and held my head in pain. "What happened last night?"

"You were singing the whole way back here and at the end Taeyong carried you and laid you on your bed." She explained. "He whAT-?!" Yeri started laughing while I just wanted to die. "He asked why did you drink so much." My eyes widened. "What did you say?"

"I just said what happened with your mom and that you need to tell him the rest." I nodded. Suddenly I got a message.

ty.track
did you wake up? does ur head hurt?

ty.track
i can bring u smt against hangover

jiye.off
i just woke up and yeri brought me some painkillers, thanks tho🥰

ty.track
anytime;)

ty.track
:)* oops

jiye.off
yeri told me that she told u about my mom...

ty.track
yeah:/ you don't have to say anything if you're not ready to talk about it:)

jiye.off
thank u:)

ty.track
:)

ty.track
i gtg now, bye jiyeon♡

jiye.off
bye tyong👋🏻😊

I sighed and left my phone on the table. Why is my heart beating so fast? "Ji! Are you even listening to me?!" I got out of my thoughts and listened to what Yeri was saying. "I'm going to meet with Hyuck so I'm not gonna be home till maybe 8 pm. Pls don't burn the kitchen if you want to cook."

"Don't worry I won't even cook, my head hurts and I wanna die. I'm just gonna sleep now." I said with a yawn and she nodded, leaving the apartment right after. My eyes closed and I went to dream land.

______

I woke up on grass. "Where the fuck am I?" I said and got up. "At least my head doesn't hurt anymore." I walked around but I wasn't familiar with the place. "yO YeRi!! If this is one of your pranks Imma kill you!" No answer.

"Am I dreaming??" I said and pinched myself but there was no pain. "SO, I AM DREAMING!!" I walked around and soon saw a person sitting in front of a lake. "Bitch who's in my dreams?!" Then I remembered Yeri's words. Huh, is it my soulmate? I walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder.

______

"Fuck!" Who the fuck calls me in the middle of my soulmate dream?! I groaned as I answered my phone. "Hello?" A female voice spoke on the other line and sent shivers down my spine. "Hello? Anyone there?" I gulped. "Y-Yes?"

A gasp was heard. "Jiyeon?" A tear slipped down my face. "Jiyoung? W-Why are you calling me?" Fuck, why did I stutter. "I looked through my old adress book and found this number but a name wasn't written and I wanted to know who it is. Now I know, bye."

"Jiyoung, wai-" I was cut off by a beeping sound. "It's not my fault." I whispered to myself and cupped my face so my sobbs were not able to be heard.